Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
CAPTIVATE everyone with your personal pizzazz. Live like yourself all week long and you might not only like it, but love it more than you can imagine. Perhaps you could even realize that when you do what comes to you naturally, you are the happiest and most productive all at the same time!
Monday, February 19, 2018: Realism
Brace yourself with realism against any random flaws that may try to persuade you that you are not sure about what you really want. Not only do you really know what you want deep inside you, but this week you will be emboldened to stand for it with everything you’ve got. It is just this kind of a week where nothing fake works. Be sincere and you will win.
● Coming up with great ideas but not putting them into action vs. planning, organizing and doing
● Cutting people off if you don’t like them vs. giving them a chance to prove themselves to you
● Having difficulty opening up and sharing your true feelings vs. sharing from your experience
● Cluttering your space with a lot of small trinkets vs. cleaning up your environment
Tuesday, February 20, 2018: Perfect
Remind yourself how you describe perfect again, because this will be all you want to emphasize today. Maybe it’s a good idea to get creative with adding great adjectives to it like peachy picture perfect, etc., so you can have even more fun with this.
● Being gullible because you know anything is possible vs. getting all the facts before acting
● Hiding or being shy to avoid confrontation at all costs vs. looking everyone in the eye
● Pushing yourself and going too long without eating vs. taking care of your own needs first
● Giving people gifts so they will like or be devoted to you vs. just being yourself and sharing
Wednesday, February 21, 2018: Desire
A dream desire for a splendid day is coming true. Stay with it and use this momentum to tap into some higher energy when you are in the middle of accomplishing whatever is most important to you.
● Being a mama or papa goose telling others how to live their lives vs. respecting boundaries
● Being very competitive and needing to win at all costs vs. doing the best you know how
● Being too secretive protecting your privacy vs. opening up and sharing from the heart
● Being impatient and letting your emotions take over vs. using your sensitivity first
Thursday, February 22, 2018: Emotion
Raw emotion can only complicate things for you today. Feel your way through anything uncomfortable and come up with a solution you can live with so you do not let your intellect take you over and make you feel like a loser. Be positive!
● Having a tendency to be possessive vs. letting others have the freedom they deserve
● Being afraid to make decisions for fear of being wrong vs. just going with your first picture
● Being a one-person operation because it’s easier vs. allowing others the same opportunity
● Tending to get in the hole with others by not being detached vs. putting yourself first
Friday, February 23, 2018: Rest
If you feel like you might run out of steam today, consider getting more rest so you can finish the race strong and not feel depleted in any way at any point. Do not be shy to express you need the time out so you can recompose yourself. Stay strong instead of pushing it hard without getting anywhere, but staying frustrated. It would be both smart and considerate of yourself to go and respite for awhile so you can continue strong and not collapse. You will feel better altogether and enjoy the extra strength this generates for you.
● Forgetting what you consider to be unimportant details or trivia vs. prioritizing everything
● Expecting, assuming and demanding of others vs. having 50-50 relationships with everyone
● Becoming too selfish (me-first, me-second, me-third) vs. being benevolent and concerned
● Investing too much in relationships and losing your identity vs. staying detached from others
Saturday, February 24, 2018: Initiate
If you get an idea to do something today, go ahead and initiate it. It will be worth it. The only regret you will have is if you do nothing about it. No matter how well it goes, it will still be better than nothing if you did not start it to begin with.
● Fragmenting others with unrelated comments vs. staying on point and being precise
● Having a tragic view of life and making everything a big deal vs. keeping the big picture
● Setting your boundaries too strongly vs. loosening up a bit to let others in
● Throwing temper tantrums when you don’t get your way vs. cooling your jets and getting facts
Sunday, February 25, 2018: Rational
Set aside the irrational from the rational and let it rest. You really know what works best and throwing away energy is a pure waste of time. Be smart and do what is right – for you first.
● Indulging in too much sleep in order to escape vs. deciding what you want and staying inspired
● Being a neat freak and imposing this on others vs. being an example of someone organized
● Avoiding crowds so you can hear yourself think vs. working in compact units (p/b/s)
● Indulging in food, etc. as a way of avoiding your emotions vs. standing back and discerning
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
With unwavering realism and a perfect desire to overcome any emotion and put to rest all negativity, you can initiate once again whatever rational response to any situation.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Be rational to initiate as much rest as you need to leap over all emotion with a desire for perfect realism in your whole life.