Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
If you want your life to be MAGNIFICENT over the next week, just keep it simple. Pay attention to what matters the most and consider employing an effort toward making everything work – no matter what. Connect with those who follow your lead to make very special memories together and have a blast!
Monday, May 22, 2017: Total
Be in total control of everything going on in your life. Today, get an experience of how precious it is to have all the stars line up for you exactly as you want them. There will be nothing wrong with anything and you will love it. Make sure you take it all in and soak up the happy moments like a sponge to stay in your memory forever.
● Having a tendency to make a lot of piles vs. putting your life and paperwork in compact units
● Tending to be a perfectionist vs. being more flexible and not wasting time being dogmatic
● Avoiding crowds and loud social events to hear yourself think vs. taking time for yourself first
● Gossiping about people when you feel wronged by them vs. having clear communication
Tuesday, May 23, 2017: Great
Your luck is on and a wave of great experiences is in the works! The momentum is on your side and as long as you do not let your mood dip down, you will see great manifestations right in front of your own eyes.
● Tending to procrastinate vs. staying on top of everything and making it fun and interesting
● Being overly frugal to the point of being cheap vs. having an abundant state-of-consciousness
● Becoming discouraged with negative thoughts vs. having a clear mind and perspective
● Being a care-take instead of a care-giver vs. not making others feel guilty for all you do
Wednesday, May 24, 2017: Peace
Stay in your true feelings so you have the inner peace to handle the surprises and unexpected turns the middle of the week will bring your way. A clear head and well-rested mind can solve all things in a heartbeat. Let your inner sensitivity guide you along to the fruitful completion of a productive and rewarding day after all said and done.
● Being a space cadet and ending up in la-la land vs. staying grounded and practical
● Wasting others time by being long-winded vs. not using others as a captive audience
● Thinking there is only one way – your way vs. realizing others have different ideas
● Living in the past holding on to negative experiences vs. always staying in the present moment
Thursday, May 25, 2017: Unbelievable
It may seem unbelievable that you can simply hit the ground running like this, but this will be the case all day long – nonstop. By being dynamic, you can own up to what you want to do and even take a breather in between different projects to keep your vital energy high. It will all be smooth going today if you stay on your toes and are on top of everything you are working with. This will create a huge pay off for you and everyone around you!
● Becoming lazy and watching too much TV vs. staying engaged in life and resting when needed
● Needing to be competitive and win at all costs vs. always doing your best and appreciating it
● Getting impatient with less-organized minds vs. allowing others the opportunity to be them
● Investing too much in relationships and losing your identity vs. staying detached and being you
Friday, May 26, 2017: Examine
It may be important for you to examine new possibilities that will come up with the beginning of the day right away. Act on them swiftly and you will not miss on your timing. This may take over a significant part of your day, but it will all be for a good cause. Recount your victories and make a special note of what really worked so you can apply it again and again as you go.
● Coming up with great ideas and not putting them into action vs. being proactive and doing it!
● Expecting, assuming and demanding of yourself and others vs. doing your 50% freely
● Being short-tempered and confronting others vs. having patience and holding your breath
● Wanting devotion and wanting others to beg you vs. respecting others time and energy
Saturday, May 27, 2017: Recreate
Sometimes you recreate yourself when you let others know how much you really count for something and in what way. Express your opinions as to who you really are and let the world around you learn a lot more about you.
● Rambling on and on with a captive audience vs. making key points relevant and clear
● Making everything into a big deal vs. keeping the big picture and all things into perspective
● Sacrificing quality by rushing the project through vs. taking the time to make it right
● Becoming a drama queen/king vs. relaxing and not making things more important than you
Sunday, May 28, 2017: Love
Never too much love will go around today and everyone will get caught up in the excitement of it. Join the party and bring your own warmth to everyone you meet. Kindness is very contagious and pays off rapidly.
● Forgetting what you consider to be unimportant details vs. taking everything into consideration
● Saying no three times before you agree vs. not getting locked into a static picture
● Setting your boundaries too strongly vs. not being too rigid, especially with others
● Giving people gifts so they will like you vs. just being yourself and sharing with expectations
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
Total and great peace is unbelievable when you examine how to recreate love in a new dimension of affection and concern.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Love to recreate the best of times as you examine the unbelievable ways peace has to make great and total lasting friendships.