Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
RECHARGE yourself with the most beautiful energy this week has to offer to refresh and revive your entire essence. This way, you can continue on your journey as a brand new super-power.
Monday, September 25, 2017: Regroup
The most efficient way to better something is to address it right away and regroup on the ups and downs about it so you can come to a practical conclusion in terms of exactly what you can do to improve it from now on.
● Interrupting or fragmenting others with unrelated comments vs. sticking to the point
● Being afraid of making decisions for fear of being wrong vs. making your best decision solid
● Being short-tempered and confronting others in the process vs. relaxing & being level-headed
● Giving people gifts so they like you or be devoted to you vs. earning their respect naturally
Tuesday, September 26, 2017: Particular
Today will give you a chance to work in a particular way to separate something apart from the rest and give it all of your attention. Make great advances toward it and feel more solid than ever when you recharge with fresh inspiration about your approach and all the possibilities your need to explore further.
● Having jealous feelings to destroy it if you cannot have it vs. getting over it & moving on
● Wasting others’ time being long-winded explaining the whole story vs. getting to the key point
● Having a difficult time opening up & sharing vs. being at peace with who you are
● Indulging in food as a way of avoiding your emotions vs. handling whatever you need to
Wednesday, September 27, 2017: A Situation Will Come Up That Will Make You Very, Very Happy
Some days are in a realm of their own when it comes to how well everything is set to work for you. Today, a situation will come up that will make you very, very happy. It is pretty self-explanatory. To spread the joy, note the experience you have and let us all know what it was.
● Rambling on and on with a captive audience vs. sharing clearly on the subject
● Expecting, assuming and demanding vs. being driven but not imposing it as an end in itself
● Getting discouraged when overwhelmed by the negativity in your mind vs. focusing positively
● Throwing temper-tantrums when you do not get your way vs. holding your ground/staying cool
Thursday, September 28, 2017: Dynamic
Excitement in the air will drive this whole dynamic day forward while you relish in the proactive efforts you employ to keep things moving ahead. It will feel like pure magic coming straight out from your fingers. A most terrific Thursday!
● Trusting in the potential of others so much you give them too much credit vs. being realistic
● Needing to look different in order to stand out in a crowd vs. knowing you are always unique
● Cutting off creativity by being too practical and conservative vs. balancing creative & practical
● Care-taking making others feel guilty for how much you do vs. care-giving out of true concern
Friday, September 29, 2017: Examine
Bring out your magnifying glass so you can examine as closely as possible the most important matter at hand for today. There may be some minute details that will have a huge bearing on your entire development and catching them early on will allow you to keep tabs on the whole thing much, much better. Stay focused to clearly discern everything more closely.
● Becoming a home-body and avoiding going out vs. enjoying life to the fullest in and outdoors
● Being very competitive needing to win to be the best at all costs vs. satisfied giving it your best
● Pushing yourself and going too long without eating vs. taking good care to be in a great shape
● Becoming a drama queen or king vs. not making big deals and handling everything with grace
Saturday, September 30, 2017: Words
Today, using your words will make an even bigger difference than ever. So, no matter what, do not stay silent. Open your mouth and do not close it until you feel everything you share today will make history as the energy wants to ensure your voice will be heard.
● A fence-sitter having a hard time making decisions vs. discerning all the facts to a conclusion
● A neat freak imposing it on others vs. being an inspiring example and enticing others with it
● Ignoring people if they bother you vs. communicating clearly back what the problem is
● Wanting or demanding to be the center of attention vs. knowing your spot and being content
Sunday, October 1, 2017: Increase
There will be an increase in opportunities for yourself out of all the peculiar circumstances dominating your life today even if they may not appear favorable to you at first. As long as you engage positively toward organizing or solving them, this will bring you immeasurable success so nothing can stop your perfect flow of good luck.
● Having a tendency to be possessive vs. caring from the heart without over doing it
● Feeling dumb if you cannot picture what others are saying vs. asking for clarification
● Being a control freak vs. setting an example and letting others be the way they want to
● Being insecure and depending on loved ones vs. standing stable on your own two legs
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
Regroup in a particular way when a situation will come up that will make you very, very happy so you can use a dynamic effort to examine all the key words that will bring you an increase of good luck.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
An increase in positive words will help you examine your dynamic day as a situation will come up that will make you very, very happy in a particular way like never before so you can then regroup and learn from it a billion times over.