Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
Your COMPASSION will make all the difference in the world all week long and warm up the many hearts of those you are connected with, especially people around you over the next few days. Listen to the cues, pay attention to their stories and picture being them. This will be the most direct way to gauge what you have to do right by them and make you feel so good about being good to them, too.
Monday, September 184, 2017: Organize
Everything can work like a charm if you manage to organize yourself to make it work just in time. So, think your objectives through in advance, consider the facts and what it will take to do that. Once you have a clear plan, stick to it and give it your all until you follow through with it all the way. Let us know of the great results this yielded.
● Coming up with great ideas, but not putting them into action vs. doing whatever it takes
● Having a tendency, when angry, to become mean and call people names vs. being civil
● Fighting back fiercely when backed against a wall vs. being relaxed setting boundaries
● Getting overwhelmed and dropping the ball vs. staying on track and not giving up
Tuesday, September 19, 2017: Leap
Your leap of faith will be an example to someone else who needed a little bit of an encouragement to follow their inspirations, too. This is why it is called an inspiration. It is a notch above the ordinary, it takes boldness to follow and has a touch of magic in it if it works. But when you take off, your whole world changes. You fly on its wings like a magic carpet and you go in style where you are headed. Way to go!
● A tendency to procrastinate vs. keeping your priorities straight and exciting
● Feeling hurt and blaming others for your actions vs. realizing everyone has a different pov
● Setting your boundaries too strongly vs. being more flexible and understanding
● Gossiping about people when you feel wronged by them vs. listening to other’s opinions
Wednesday, September 20, 2017: Peace
Having inner peace today will be the most important way to navigate through your day and be able to accomplish whatever you need to do. Do not give in to anything distorting you and especially what is not positive simply trying to take away from your regular flow. Stick to your priorities, keep your inner cool and let your stamina hold things together no matter what develops stemming from a more discomforting nature throughout the day.
● Being gullible because you know anything is possible vs. discerning what is reality or not
● Missing opportunities not wanting to impose on others vs. knowing where you fit at all times
● Getting impatient with less organized minds vs. giving people the benefit of the doubt
● Taking things personally and avoiding criticism at all costs vs. having opinions of their opinion
Thursday, September 21, 2017: Action
Start taking action right off the bat. You know what needs to be done so get to it bright and early, cut to the chase and make it happen so as the day progresses, you are hot and heavy into it already. This will gear up enough inertia to keep you moving ahead and you will be very pleased with the interim outcomes you will be getting for the rest of the day.
● Indulging in too much sleep in order to escape vs. being excited about life and opportunities
● Tending to be a perfectionist vs. not going overboard and blowing the timing on everything
● Overpowering others weaker than you vs. respecting others boundaries and sensitivity
● Feeling sorry for yourself and complaining when you do not get attention vs. being self-loyal
Friday, September 22, 2017: Sincere
Compassion will be a driving force today in your sincere appeal to the universe to steer things in the very way you intend them. Share out loud from the heart and do not leave anything untold. Make your case with inspiration in a bubbly voice and it will entice your audience to the fullest.
● Rambling on and on with a captive audience vs. respecting everyone’s time and boundaries
● Dwelling on past negative experiences and not releasing them vs. regrouping the past
● Ignoring people if they bother you vs. listening to what others have to say
● Cluttering your space with a lot of small trinkets vs. keeping your mind simple and clear
Saturday, September 23, 2017: Revelation
Take a shot at getting a revelation today and do not spare any efforts to obtain it. It has been stirring around in your brain and needs to be formulated to come out now. It will be precious because it will point you in the right direction for yourself and get you where you can be the most clear you have been in a long while. Stand up for what you believe in and be ambitious with the key things going on for you in your life presently.
● Wearing yourself too thin and becoming a workaholic vs. pacing yourself effectively
● Judging others based on their appearance vs. respecting other’s choices and demeanor
● Ordering others around by telling them what to do vs. allowing them to do their best
● Throwing temper tantrums when you don’t get your way vs. staying calm and relaxed
Sunday, September 24, 2017: Purity
You deserve the purity of your own intuition by having clear motives about the things you want to do. Are you doing them for the right reasons for yourself? Make the determination from a detached point-of-view so you can see how it affects everything else and not just your own end result.
● Sipping drinks and eating snacks obsessively vs. having a healthy outlook on your physical
● Not overdoing or over preparing to prove yourself vs. just doing your best
● Being too heavily guarded and not letting anyone in vs. sharing from your true feelings
● Jumping into projects without thinking vs. getting all the facts (wwww) before acting
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
Organize yourself to leap forward in peace with an inspired action from a sincere approach with a revelation to remember all the purity that guides you along.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Apply purity in your revelation for a sincere action in peace as you leap toward getting to organize more and more what you have to do for yourself.