Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
ACCURATE accounts of everything important in your life will get you much further ahead. Keep tabs on the things you really care about, pay close attention to all of the signs and take care of business better than ever before. It will all be worth it.
Monday, October 9, 2017: Peace
A real peace without any stress or tension will invigorate you at the start of this new week where the energy will inspire you to be more accurate in your dealings with others. For you, feeling good will help you be more open to tackle anything as long as you have faith in yourself and your personal unfoldment. Take all your challenges head on and know doing your best will be sufficient to bring them to the conclusion you personally desire.
● Getting a reputation for being a know-it-all vs. allowing others the freedom to make decisions
● Tending to become a perfectionist vs. not getting overly concerned about everything
● Being too heavily guarded vs. allowing others to be in your space with your permission
● Throwing temper tantrums when you don’t get your way vs. staying balanced and organized
Tuesday, October 10, 2017: Sensational
Getting up before dawn is very likely because there will be so much energy in the air today, it will keep the atmosphere elevated and sensational in every meaning of the word. You just do not want to spend any minute of it sleeping. Rather, you will want to partake to the fullest all of the exciting experiences you are having and make hay while the sun is shining over you.
● Having tendency to be too nosy vs. not meddling in other people’s business
● Hiding or being shy to avoid confrontation vs. having the confidence to just be you
● Thinking there is only one way – your way vs. allowing others to express themselves creatively
● Wanting devotion and others to beg you vs. respecting other people’s time and energy
Wednesday, October 11, 2017: Prepare
Stretch your muscles, upgrade your mode of operation and prepare for the best to come as the day goes by. Some very special inner knowing will dominate your mood today and bring you so much joy along with the expectation that everything is lining up great for you.
● Wearing yourself too thin and becoming a workaholic vs. taking the necessary breaks you need
● Dwelling on past negative experiences and not releasing them vs. not being so dogmatic
● Being insensitive and not caring about others vs. taking the time to be concerned about others
● Gossiping about others when you feel wronged by them vs. listening and being detached
Thursday, October 12, 2017: Phenomenal
Raise up your heart and leap as high as you possibly can in great anticipation of the phenomenal time you will have with yourself today. You might just start to see the world a little better and your own place in it even more important than you have before. Some simple coincidences will show you that everything has a place and a reason, always bigger and better than you have ever seen before.
● Losing your initiative by becoming too comfortable vs. keeping yourself challenged
● Being overly frugal to the point of being cheap vs. being financially balanced and responsible
● Having a difficult time opening up vs. realizing your true feelings are the boss
● Becoming a drama king or queen vs. not making a big deal
Friday, October 13, 2017: Coordinate
Coordinate with the fun and business things you have going on today so you manage to achieve a balance in both areas. Have very rewarding plans for yourself that will create an incentive to work hard to finish your work objectives. Take breaks and breathers as needed in order to tap into the lighter and easier things you have in store for you so you are recharging and have the steadiness you need to keep moving until it is all done. Voiala!
● Sipping drinks and eating snacks obsessively vs. having a balanced diet plan
● Cramming fifteen things in a ten-thing space vs. judging your time more effectively
● Setting your boundaries too strongly vs. relaxing and chilling out occasionally
● Getting very impatient when your emotions take over vs. take three big deep breaths
Saturday, October 14, 2017: Explain
Can you explain the drive you have for the things you have to do? If you do, you will rally the forces around it and, with much more support, you can do anything. Today is the day to do just that.
● Rambling on and on with a captive audience vs. respecting other’s time and space
● Becoming too picky in your choices vs. realizing everything has its place and time
● Ignoring people if they bother you vs. giving everyone the benefit of the doubt
● Getting overwhelmed and dropping the ball vs. not taking on too much at a time
Sunday, October 15, 2017: Greetings
Sincere greetings from all of us for doing what you love. This is how you bring out the best you hold inside of you, have fun and get the most from your commitment to yourself in the end. Be bold to listen only to yourself and then follow the inspiration you get. Find out how this makes you feel and how it is well worth it in the end.
● Making things up about yourself and others vs. staying factual and respecting other’s energy
● Being late for appointments vs. realizing some things take more time than others
● Getting impatient with less organized minds vs. realizing everyone has a say
● Getting bogged down in unimportant details vs. keeping the big picture of the project
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
Be at peace with a sensational intuitive sense so you can prepare a phenomenal way to coordinate how to explain to yourself and others the special greetings you share with others in the time you have.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Use special greetings to explain how to coordinate with others a phenomenal experience you have had so you can prepare to live with a sensational peace of mind and inner peace.