Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
ACTIVATE the power within with bold moves going for it big and strong without holding anything back. Go all out with everything you do and everyone you know so you can tap in the fullness of the energy creating great times and outcomes within these few short and exciting days.
Monday, October 30, 2017: Resume
Resume into a full and active mode and go for everything you want right off the bat. Just unleash whatever desires you are holding inside and give them an outlet so they can flourish and come to fruition with vigor and excitement. Let yourself be and do so you can share in the magic that will follow.
● Having jealous feelings that if you can’t have it, you will destroy it vs. letting go and sharing
● Expecting, assuming and demanding vs. having a 50-50 relationship with everyone around you
● Being short-tempered and confronting others vs. understanding what you truly want in return
● Getting bogged down in unimportant details vs. realizing you need to stay in the big picture
Tuesday, October 31, 2017: Leverage
Do not leave anything behind needing to be shared today. Any thoughts and ideas running through your mind are crucial to be let out into the open. Speak genuinely from your beautiful mind so you are creating leverage from the response this wave of energy is creating all day long. The inspiration you are getting is a reflection of the feedback from all those around you who have concern for much of the same things as you do.
● Indulging in too much sleep in order to escape vs. keeping your energy focused and enthused
● Being too picky in your choices vs. allowing for some flexibility in what you want
● Tending to overpower others who are weaker than you vs. respecting other’s boundaries
● Living in the past and holding on to negative memories vs. keeping the present in perspective
Wednesday, November 1, 2017: Sincere
Starting a new month in a sincere way will help you put all of your desires upfront so you can truly see what you want to achieve for yourself. You can be charged up with a zest and exhilaration November is bringing you already. Starting strong on the right foot will make all the difference so you can continue on with a one-of-a-kind charm by just doing it your way like a pro – no matter what.
● Sipping drinks and eating snacks obsessively vs. making healthy choices and planning ahead
● Cramming fifteen things in a ten-thing space vs. managing your time effectively
● Being insensitive and not caring about other people’s feelings vs. having more empathy
● Ignoring the facts (what, when, where and why) vs. considering all of the relative factors
Thursday, November 2, 2017: Amazing
An amazing day it will be as long as you are on the move. This will be simply uncanny from the point-of-view of how much can happen in so little time. By creating a dynamic flow, this will guide you to be straight on so you can use your inner power to perfect each endeavor you are involved with in no time. This can be handled beautifully, much more than you may have anticipated. It will all end great and we hope you share your joy with someone you truly care about.
● Forgetting what you consider unimportant details or trivia vs. paying attention to everything
● Being locked into a picture of the way things should be vs. allowing yourself to be flexible
● Being too secretive going overboard protecting your privacy vs. letting those deserving closer
● Making others more important than yourself as a do-gooder vs. being most important to self
Friday, November 3, 2017: Incredible
Continue in the same groove you had going on from yesterday and even bring it up a notch to a new and incredible height. You are on a roll and everything you handle will simply melt in your hands as if it is made for you to elevate to another level. Possibly with a lot of charged up energy and an upbeat attitude, you will truly enjoy to the fullest how strong and undeniable your drive really is.
● Over trusting in the potential of others by giving them too much credit vs. not being gullible
● Missing out so not to impose on others vs. taking opportunities when they present themselves
● Pushing yourself going too long without eating vs. making sure to take better care of yourself
● Throwing temper-tantrums if you do not get your way vs. keeping your cool by staying strong
Saturday, November 4, 2017: Aware
Circumstances will be presented to make you aware of the resistance everything you do always creates. By some measure, you will realize how important what you do is if you encounter a backlash stirring up the energy all around you. By sticking to the important reasons for doing what you are doing, this will help you stand strong around any shakiness you may encounter in your environment. Especially, when you stand your ground, you can be solid no matter what else is going on around you. Staying firm makes everything else contrary to your agenda fizzle out as fast as it comes along.
● Complaining a lot and getting involved in moral issues vs. taking all things in perspective
● Cutting people off you do not like (out-of sight and out-of-mind) vs. giving them a chance
● Compromising your own standards when you get under pressure vs. remaining stable
● Cluttering your space with a lot of small trinkets vs. keeping all things in harmony and balance
Sunday, November 5, 2017: Excite
Start charting an entire plan of completion for the year’s end. If you have set clear goals and are aiming at certain benchmarks, it will be much easier to measure how you are doing in accordance with your own agenda. Excite yourself and others with the perspective of where you want to end up and what it will do for you. The most you can do at any given point is to want it so badly you cannot imagine giving it up. As long as you do not drop the ball and continue working on it consistently day in and day out, you will get closer and closer. Let the excitement take over today so you can turn up the heat and get your mojo going.
● Being nosy, meddling, sticking your head in other people’s business vs. respecting their space
● Being afraid of making decisions for fear of being wrong vs. taking a stand boldly and solidly
● Becoming too selfish (me-first, me-second and me-third) vs. taking others into consideration
● Going into an emotional rage if others do not understand you vs. standing your ground calmly
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
Resume being in a great mode to bring leverage with a sincere touch on all the amazing ways you can create for an incredible experience, especially when you become aware of your cause so you can excite everyone with your inner personal philosophy.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Excite yourself with new vibes and be aware of the incredible and amazing opportunities to be had when you have a sincere energy and leverage what you want to resume with your agenda creating lots of joy.