Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
Show up and PARTICIPATE in all those things you know are of importance to you. Show in action everything you know. Show how much you want it. You will see how much being there counts for you.
Monday, October 23, 2017: Forceful
A force to be reckoned with will come out of you on a moment’s notice when you become proactive and get fired up. Very exciting things will be worth doing all day long and the results will be simply astounding. This will reestablish your faith in the real reasons for things to work better or stall. You will recognize your own forceful power to make either happen by showing up and being present until it is all done.
● Interrupting or fragmenting with unrelated comments vs. listening to and respecting others
● Having too much pride and not wanting to look bad vs. realizing you and everyone are unique
● Being a control freak vs. allowing others to express their creativity and inspiration
● Living in the past holding on to negative memories vs. forgiving and forgetting
Tuesday, October 24, 2017: Edge
Forget about the ordinary things for a few unbelievable hours. Life may push you to the edge to show you unchartered territory first hand. It might even feel like you are staring into the abyss, but there is nothing more powerful than stretching what already is to its new expanded version when you manage to bring it just a notch above where it is now and make it even bigger.
● Being a space cadet and ending up in la-la land vs. staying grounded by eating, etc.
● Being a neat freak and imposing this on others vs. just being an example of organization
● Being very secretive and going overboard protecting your privacy vs. letting others in
● Getting bogged down in unimportant details vs. keeping the big picture
Wednesday, October 25, 2017: Appropriate
If there was an app for appropriate it would look more like this. It’s okay to do this and that but not the other. Today will draw a precise line between those two categories and no one will get confused about it. Simple and effective!
● Getting bored easily and not following through vs. staying focused and interested
● Cramming fifteen things in a ten-thing space vs. coordinating your time and energy together
● Being a one-person operation to make it easier vs. realizing others need a creative outlet, too
● Getting overwhelmed and dropping the ball vs. understanding “why” you are doing it
Thursday, October 26, 2017: Extra
Rarely does something extra fall right in your lap without more effort or extraneous work attached to it. But today is exactly that. Just watch how it falls into place by bits and pieces that conform together much larger results than you anticipated. Not to mention, good things will be coming in pairs on top of everything else. Remember to give thanks to all creation for giving you such a great pass.
● Having jealous feelings and wanting to destroy vs. allowing others the freedom to just be
● Tending to wanting to show off and impress vs. realizing we are all unique and important
● Overpowering others who are weaker than you vs. having consideration and respect
● Feeling sorry for yourself and complaining vs. realizing every problem has a solution
Friday, October 27, 2017: Access
You already have access to everything there is in the entire universe because all things are omnipresent and interconnected. Overall, there is but one energy all things are made from. But you still need to open up your own self-acceptance to receive more from it in any given time and utilize it for the things you are doing for yourself first. This will happen with reaffirming your inner belief in your endless potential and the possibilities available and open for you. You should always consider yourself good enough for anything that comes your way. Forget self-doubt or, even worse, thinking you are not bright enough for whatever inspiration you are picking up. Everything you aspire to, you are better than just good enough and are more than fully capable to tackle – with a free spirit and solid faith – in its eventual and complete success.
● Being gullible because you know anything is possible vs. being more discerning and flexible
● Missing opportunities because you do not want to impose vs. knowing everyone wants to help
● Bullying others by pushing your decisions on them vs. listening and learning from everyone
● Wanting devotion and others to cater to you vs. finding the 50-50 relationships you truly desire
Saturday, October 28, 2017: Examine
Examine the realm of possibilities with an open mind. Do not close off anything you may think you do not have enough ability for. There is always more than enough potential you have inside and it will appear when the timing is right. But your decision to go for it is paramount for all of this to begin happening right away. Believe and do it!
● Sipping drinks and eating snacks obsessively vs. eating regularly and healthy
● Being locked into a picture of the way things should be vs. staying flexible and organized
● Having a difficult time opening up and sharing vs. recognizing your true feelings as the boss
● Taking things personally and avoiding criticism vs. understanding we are all learning
Sunday, October 29, 2017: Pair
Your initiative will pair up with the luck you may be experiencing to aide whatever you are doing. You have a lot of backing and today you will undoubtedly know it because somehow everything you need will be right in sight and very much so available to you. All you have to do is go for it and not waver at anything for any reason. Figure out how far you can go and see what you can accomplish in only one day!
● Being a mama or papa goose vs. realizing others can live their own lives more effectively
● Covering up and pretending everything is alright vs. allowing others to see how you feel
● Getting impatient with less organized minds vs. giving everyone the benefit of the doubt
● Indulging in food as a way of avoiding emotions vs. staying in your true feelings and balanced
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
With a forceful push off the edge, you can set up the appropriate extra access you need to examine all possibilities – one pair at a time.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
With a pair of vivid eyes, examine your access to extra help that will be there at the appropriate time as you reach the edge of real options and go beyond expectations with a forceful drive.