Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
A STAMINA of a new kind will become the winning strategy for you all week long. The key words are – yes, you can! Go forward with an inner power to show all you have got in everything you do.
Monday, October 2, 2017: Regroup
Regroup, refine and keep moving forward. With a clear mind and a full heart there is nothing you cannot do. If you are not sure, you can always stop, take a breather to refresh and restart with more vigor than you had before to stay on track and plough through the challenges ahead.
● Indulging in too much sleep in order to escape vs. resting well and working hard
● Needing to look different in order to stand out vs. being satisfied with the way you are
● Pushing yourself going too long without eating vs. keeping a balanced regimen
● Feeling sorry for others, wanting to sympathize or save them from troubles vs. just helping
Tuesday, October 3, 2017: Forceful
Today may seem somewhat forceful in order to push you toward a particular intersection in your life where you will be bound to make a bigger decision. If you are with it and act in a genuine way, it will feel simple and bring you much relief. If you are confused and working against yourself, it will seem complicated and hard to do. Stop the madness and the train that may be headed for a disaster. Instead, remind yourself of the positive and powerful reasons that are driving you forward. Stick to them and purify your motivation so that much crystal clear clarity will come to you and show you the exact way to go.
● Becoming very cynical and making fun of others vs. respecting everyone wherever they are
● Having too much pride and not wanting to look bad vs. appreciating the truth more than looks
● Fighting fiercely out-of-control backed against a wall vs. showing everyone how much you do
● Getting bogged down in unimportant details vs. keeping your priorities straight
Wednesday, October 4, 2017: Peace
All of nature is calm and at peace despite any interim storms or inner conflicts you may have inside causing you to feel as if you are in a survival mode. Today, you can learn what is in your own best interest and be at peace. The reality is, it will never be all bad and if you are well intended to keep it together, you can speed forward to a better place and position yourself to succeed even before the day is half way through. This way, you can truly relish in much joy and relaxation!
● Trusting in the potential of others so much you give them too much credit vs. gauging reality
● Cramming fifteen things in a ten thing space vs. balancing and harmonizing what you do
● Sacrificing quality rushing to get the project out there too soon vs. doing a quality check
● Making other people more important by becoming a do-gooder vs. helping yourself first
Thursday, October 5, 2017: Level
Your level of engagement with your most important current endeavors will determine the outcomes you get from them. Are you in it for yourself one hundred percent? If you are only putting let’s say twenty percent, then all the results you will get will be about twenty percent, so do not infer it is not working for you. What you put into something is exactly what you get back. Just do your thing!
● Getting on a glory trip and wanting to be a guru vs. readily sharing your wisdom benevolently
● Afraid of making decisions for fear of being wrong vs. making decisions the best way possible
● Ignoring people if they bother you vs. setting boundaries, but being flexible
● Investing too much in relationships and ending up losing your own identity vs. being yourself
Friday, October 6, 2017: Help
Help yourself so the heavens can help you, too. Most of the time, there are a lot of helping hands all around us if we care to look and ask for it. Sometimes pride or shame get in our way. Not today! Be open and share simply from the sheer truth of what is going on. Everyone respects the truth even when it is hard to swallow and really gives you the real facts to work from. If you just think it through, you can discern the best way to go. Help is definitely on the way!
● Tending to procrastinate vs. being excited about getting to do the things you love
● Covering up pretending everything is alright with a smiley face vs. revealing the truth as it is
● Building fortresses and empires in order to feel important vs. feeling good about yourself
● Ignoring the key facts of what, when, where and why for the who vs. considering all factors
Saturday, October 7, 2017: Love
Much love is in sight. So close you can feel it. But you will still need this magical word to earn it for yourself today. Care for your own so you can activate the power to attract it like a magnet. Then, you can indulge in it all you want.
● Making lots of piles where only you know where anything is vs. staying neat and organized
● Wasting time being too long-winded or over-explaining the whole story vs. getting to the point
● Overpowering others you feel are weaker than you vs. giving them a helping hand in need
● Wanting to make old rules and situations apply in the present vs. discerning the unique factors
Sunday, October 8, 2017: Rest
When you get depleted, you are running on half an engine and produce only half of the possible outcome. If you realize this is the case with you, be sure to rest to replenish yourself back to a full one hundred percent. Also, clear your energy by doing the personal energy cleansing technique and take a moment to really get back in the shape you want to be to do your greatest work.
● Forgetting what you consider unimportant details vs. accounting for all related information
● Dwelling on past negative experiences and not being able to release them vs. starting fresh
● Ordering others around by telling them what to do vs. making suggestions by not giving advice
● Feeling depressed when picking up negative energy around you vs. keeping your boundaries
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
Regroup yourself to pass by the forceful times incumbent on you and reach the inner peace you have earned at your level so you can help yourself love and rest in the best possible way.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Rest assured when you love yourself, it will help get you to a high level of peace above the forceful influences around and regroup which is your best way to move ahead.