Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
You are here to CREATE. This is the one thing that differentiates us from other species on planet Earth. We have all the tools we need to understand who we are, where we have been and where we are going in our life. Let’s use them!
Monday, October 16, 2017: Purpose
As long as you have a purpose in your heart, you will feel you have it all in your hands to create what it takes and bring it home where it belongs. A great start to an amazing week!
● Indulging in too much sleep in order to escape vs. being focused on what you need to do
● Being late for appointments because everything takes longer vs. keeping your timing right on
● Being short-tempered and confronting others vs. looking at the bright side of life
● Investing too much in relationships and losing your identity vs. being more loyal to yourself
Tuesday, October 17, 2017: Rest
Whatever you are aiming for, be reasonable and pace yourself so you can sustain the energy it will take to finish it off and see it through. If you need to, rest to be able to go on refreshed and recharged with new strength and become resolute to anything standing in your way of achieving your dreams.
● Getting a reputation for being a know-it-all vs. looking at all sides and opinions from others
● Tending to overdo to prove yourself vs. finding time for yourself in order to rest, etc.
● Ordering others around by telling them what to do vs. allowing others to have an opinion
● Cluttering your space with a lot of small trinkets vs. buying high quality items you like
Wednesday, October 18, 2017: Superb
Superb moments throughout the day will become major highlights that will leave you breathless more than once. Even with an extra push, things will still work out and always for the better. Just like the energy defines it, create for yourself what you really want so the whole world marvels at your power to make magic happen.
● Tending to procrastinate vs. achieving what you want and when you want it
● Taking a tragic view of life making big deals vs. realizing nothing is more important than you
● Being a control freak vs. letting go and allowing others the freedom to be and create
● Gossiping about people when you feel wronged by them vs. having a private conference
Thursday, October 19, 2017: Leave
Random reminders of what really matters will keep you grounded and humbled today. Meeting new people you learn new things from will be making it harder to leave and move on. You can always come back and bring yourself to the meaningful connection you are establishing that will benefit you for a long time to come.
● Having more projects going on than you can handle vs. choosing your priorities wisely
● Judging others based on their appearance vs. looking at their good qualities first
● Sacrificing quality by rushing to get the project out too soon vs. making a solid plan
● Getting impatient when your emotions take over vs. staying relaxed and getting the facts
Friday, October 20, 2017: Interesting
After a week full of excitement, it may feel as if today will go a bit differently. Your full agenda will somehow be cut in half and so much more room will be available for you to do your thing and have an interesting time no matter what. It will almost be as if your Friday will be a free day.
● Being a fence-sitter with a hard time with decisions vs. make a small, then bigger decision
● Dwelling on past negative experiences vs. releasing areas of your past that are not clear
● Becoming too selfish (me-first, me-second, me-third) vs. finding a 50-50 balance with others
● Giving people gifts to make them like you vs. just sharing your life experience is enough
Saturday, October 21, 2017: Love
Coming back around to the oldest feeling on this planet, your heart will beat with love all day long and be kind and generous to just about everything because you are promised to be in such a great mood and energy today you would want to share positive vibes everywhere you go.
● Rambling on and on with a captive audience vs. setting the agenda and sticking with it
● Having too much pride and not wanting to look bad vs. relating to people soul-to-soul
● Setting your boundaries too strongly vs. being discerning, but not rigid
● Becoming too chummy with people vs. not feeling you have to share everything
Sunday, October 22, 2017: Interpret
Take this day to interpret what has been happening with you and to you and why. This week the energy has been preparing you to make a larger move in your life coming up. Regroup yourself if you learned the lesson. Do you feel more ready to jump into unchartered territory toward your higher goals? You are trained and if you finish this week excited, you have passed the pregame mode. Bring the newly gathered determination to move on. You will need it to pass the test later on in the month.
● Becoming a home-body and not wanting to go out vs. taking the time to explore
● Being overly frugal to the point of being cheap vs. managing your finances intelligently
● Getting overwhelmed easily when others put pressure on you vs. not accepting the pressure
● Complaining or playing dumb to make others feel guilty vs. keeping your motives clear
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
With clear purpose, rest your superb mind to leave out any doubts about an interesting love adventure in a special place so you can interpret your whole life story.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Interpret new ways to express your love so you can have an interesting time as long as you leave the shortfalls behind and embrace a superb rest with a dignified purpose.