Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
A better flow of energy will EXPEDITE how everything can happen faster and more productive all week long. You will not complain when it works like a charm. Stay actively involved, enjoy yourself and let your gratitude be present one hundred percent in everything you do.
Monday, November 6, 2017: Crucial
This is a crucial day for just getting it all done. Start strong and approach it from the top down instead of the other way around. Go confidently forward with your best bet. The energy cannot help but back you to be a winner in every endeavor you get involved with. Let us know how well it has all worked out for you.
● Making things up things about yourself then believing it vs. being truthful and honest
● Having a tendency, when angry, to become mean vs. keeping a solid perspective with civility
● Tending to avoid crowds to hear yourself think vs. taking time for yourself first
● Getting very impatient when your emotions take over vs. staying in your true feelings
Tuesday, November 7, 2017: Maintain
Once on the way, to maintain your momentum, you will need to remain consistent with your purpose and the plan to implement it. Do not change gears in the middle of the road. Let your inner flow glide you over the finish line. Keep your energy smooth and directed so you can establish a good pace and move comfortably toward your goals for a long time to come.
● Having a tendency to get on a glory trip and be a guru vs. realizing everyone has their answers
● Cramming fifteen things in a ten-thing space vs. planning better with the right timing
● Overpowering others you feel are weaker than you vs. respecting other’s boundaries
● Living in the past by holding on to negative memories vs. releasing old learned concepts
Wednesday, November 8, 2017: Serious
Focusing on serious and worthwhile priorities will be the way to make the middle of your week filled with progressive activities that makes everyone around you marvel at your approach and stamina. Stay steady and on point to allow the freedom for things to play out naturally in the framework you have established for them. Keep your energy high so it can carry out the mission you are unfolding without any problems whatsoever.
● Being a know-it-all and giving advice, not suggestions vs. respecting other’s opinions
● Having too much pride not wanting to look bad vs. realizing everyone is great and unique
● Ignoring people if they bother you vs. giving others a chance to share their experience
● Indulging in food as a way of avoiding your emotions vs. responding – not reacting
Thursday, November 9, 2017: Advantage
Rarely does a personal advantage fall right in your lap out of the clear blue sky, but today is the day for just that. Working hard warrants it to happen to you and not only do you deserve it, but it has been designated for you for awhile and waiting for the right time to manifest itself. Have a blast accepting what could be one of the best opportunities you have experienced for awhile.
● Wearing yourself too thin by being a workaholic vs. putting things in priority order to relax
● Being very competitive and winning at all costs vs. enjoying the game by doing your best
● Undermining people and putting them down vs. realizing everyone has a unique message
● Feeling sorry for yourself and complaining vs. not trying to always be the center of attention
Friday, November 10, 2017: Determine
The universe always strives to keep everything in balance, so if you have felt as if you have been pushing a hard and heavy wheel for a while without much of a sense for getting something sizable in return, you are in for a pleasant surprise. To determine just how much you will be getting back, you need to count your blessings. You will be showered with incredible inspirations that will make your life buzz and be full of unforgettable moments.
● Being a space cadet in la-la land vs. staying grounded by being organized and focused
● Being a neat freak and imposing this on others vs. being flexible and respectful
● Bullying others by forcing decisions on them vs. letting them express their opinions
● Playing dumb in order to make others feel guilty vs. sticking with the facts of the situation
Saturday, November 11, 2017: Horizontal
For anyone today who thinks their life feels a little flat, here is a better way to look at it. Picture yourself being horizontal and then how you can expand your horizons wider and broader so you do not feel boxed in. Call on your own divine inspiration to find unique ways to turn it all around so you feel vertical and can move in each and every direction possible. Once you feel solid again, imagine you could be thrown up in the air and fall right back down to land in a totally different and better place. There is always a way to change things around if you are more accepting of the possibility. Go for it!
● Having a tendency to be possessive vs. allowing others the freedom to be themselves
● Tending to be a perfectionist vs. finding out the best way for you
● Being a control freak vs. respecting other’s boundaries
● Feeling depressed when picking up feelings around you vs. staying detached and directed
Sunday, November 12, 2017: Peaceful
Wrap up this week with a peaceful and gratifying state-of-mind that will leave you uplifted, excited and willing to pursue more over the next week coming up – as much as your whole heart desires. A positive outlook will put you in a considerably better starting position so you can jump ahead with a lot of vigor and inner joy. Let your life take a big leap forward by making sure you are not bound by any heaviness or darkness – just by being your own genuine self thrusting upward to new heights and fabulous adventures!
● Being cynical and making fun of others vs. respecting others no matter what their background
● Comparing yourself with others feeling greater or lesser vs. having soul-to-soul relationships
● Saying there is only one way to do something – your way vs. allowing others opportunity
● Cluttering your space with a lot of small trinkets vs. keeping your head clear and directed
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
This is a crucial time to maintain a serious advantage as you determine your horizontal ways to remain peaceful – inside and out.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Be peaceful with a level and horizontal feeling so you can determine what your advantage is of a serious nature in order to maintain a crucial position of true success.