Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
Reach new heights when you EXPAND yourself bigger and better than you ever have before. Fill up bigger shoes when you bring out more enthusiasm and faith in your own mighty inner power. This will bring out your potential to the maximum so you can reach your biggest results yet in the whole process.
Monday, November 27, 2017: Wonder
Do not wonder what it will take and take a chance to make it happen. If you do not give up, it will eventually work out and be so good, you will be very proud of all the effort you put into it. Acknowledge what you have accomplished and understand what the pay off will be so you can make a solid promise to continue stronger and more reticent moving ahead.
● Trusting in the potential of others and being gullible vs. being more discerning about people
● Feeling dumb because you can’t picture what others are saying vs. asking questions right away
● Being a control freak vs. letting others have opportunity and express their ideas
● Having a tendency to be a drama queen/king vs. getting all of the facts first (wwww)
Tuesday, November 28, 2017: Flexible
Act on flexible terms so you can determine what is in your best interest with anything you try to do. Do not be uptight about the various ways it will take to get you there and be willing to attempt even what may not be so obvious that just might work. A leap of faith could take you farther than you thought possible and will most definitely result in feeling better about the opportunities you have created for yourself. Reap your success and make good on everything that crosses your way.
● Doubting yourself and your hunches vs. trusting all of the inspirations that come to you
● Having too much pride and not wanting to look bad vs. realizing everyone is the same
● Ignoring people if they bother you vs. giving people the benefit of the doubt, etc.
● Giving people gifts so they will like you vs. realizing you are the best gift to your friends
Wednesday, November 29, 2017: Rhetorical
Serious questions may come up to be pondered on and they could potentially turn out to be rhetorical in nature as everyone will innately already know what the best answer is. Sometimes arriving at the obvious conclusion is helpful to reach the end result you really want.
● Wearing yourself too thin and becoming a workaholic vs. taking the time for breaks, etc.
● Cramming fifteen things in a ten-thing space vs. acknowledging your best timing
● Saying there is only one way to do something – your way vs. being flexible and delegate
● Getting bogged down in unimportant details vs. keeping the bigger picture with a light energy
Thursday, November 30, 2017: Begin
Rare opportunities may cross your pathway as you begin your search for short cuts to arrive where you want to be. Help yourself first instead of waiting for others to do it for you. You already have what it takes inside. Just let it come out. You will discover there is no better way than the dire need to push yourself over the hump. After the fact, you’ll be very grateful you did it this way.
● Interrupting or fragmenting others with unrelated comments vs. staying focused and respectful
● Being a neat freak and imposing this on others vs. having a balanced outlook on life
● Fighting back fiercely out-of-control when backed against a wall vs. being less defensive
● Feeling sorry for yourself complaining you don’t get attention vs. being of service to others
Friday, December 1, 2017: Satisfy
You will be able to satisfy something deep inside you have been wanting for a very long time. You will be so undeniably empowered by it and the whole day will become so memorable, you will be moving to a new vibe and having the best time ever.
● Coming up with great ideas but not putting them into action vs. less thinking…more action
● Judging others based on their appearance vs. discerning who the real person is inside
● Being too selfish (me-first, me-second, me-third) vs. having balanced relationships
● Throwing temper tantrums when you don’t get your way vs. not being so self-centered
Saturday, December 2, 2017: Relevant
Today your real power will come from staying closely connected and relevant to the key goal you are working toward. Veering off to the wayside will be too costly and not useful, so stay on the straight and narrow as much as possible and you will see how well it will all play out.
● Having a tendency to be possessive vs. letting people live their own lives
● Cutting people off if you don’t like them vs. giving others a second chance
● Bullying others by pushing your decisions on them vs. allowing others freedom of choice
● Indulging in food, etc., as a way of avoiding emotions vs. being involved in life
Sunday, December 3, 2017: Ask
Sustain your momentum and ask all of the right questions to refine your agenda and get the most out of your time. Keep up your curiosity about the subject matter and get more essential details that are important so you can discover how to get additional benefit from what you are going to do anyway.
● Complaining a lot and getting involved in moral issues vs. realizing everything is okay
● Getting locked into a picture vs. staying flexible and understanding about possibilities
● Becoming short-tempered and confronting others vs. staying relaxed under pressure
● Gossiping about people when you feel wronged vs. staying detached and getting all the facts
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
Wonder about your own ability to be flexible and answer all rhetorical questions that begin to satisfy the relevant ways to ask the right points.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Ask relevant questions to satisfy any curiosity that will begin from any rhetorical ways to find flexible time as you wonder what the right avenues are to all of your solutions.