Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
By being GRACIOUS in a very conscious way, you will both give more of yourself and gain back many times over and above what you usually do so you can learn how much difference you can make if you just give it a proper outlet.
Monday, November 20, 2017: Illuminate
Your light will shine so strongly today, it will illuminate everything you do and everyone you will encounter will notice it. Share from your heart and bring attention to the things you care about so your own conviction and passion will come through and inspire others along the way.
● Losing your initiative when you get too comfortable vs. keeping busy and directed 100%
● Expecting, assuming and demanding of others vs. having 50-50 relationships all around
● Overpowering others weaker than you vs. respecting and honoring other’s energy and time
● Living in the past holding on to negative experiences vs. releasing everything that bothers you
Tuesday, November 21, 2017: Thankful
Being grateful from the inside out, you will be open to being more gracious with your time for those who may need it the most. They will be very thankful in return and, as a result, there will be so much positive energy going back and forth, it will become a thick wall of great vibes all around that will put everyone in the best mood possible. You will experience some of the most joyful moments you will remember for a long time to come. Let us in on your best ones. We love to hear them!
● Being a mama/papa goose telling others how to live their lives vs. respecting people
● Having a tendency when angry to be mean by calling people names vs. respecting boundaries
● Bullying others by pushing your decisions on them vs. Listening carefully to all sides
● Giving people gifts so they like you vs. just being yourself and not wanting devotion
Wednesday, November 22, 2017: Repose
A middle of a week that will win the best of times award for being the most peaceful and tranquil as you repose your whole being into a relaxation of your brain and whole body together. No doubt your attitude will be the best as well and your overall experience, simply heavenly. Keep this beautiful mode to enjoy an incredible Thanksgiving (US) tomorrow.
● Indulging in too much sleep in order to escape vs. keeping yourself excited and inspired
● Being a neat freak and imposing this on others vs. respecting other’s sensibilities
● Cutting off your creativity by being too practical vs. listening to all the possibilities
● Gossiping about people when you feel wronged by them vs. getting all of the facts first
Thursday, November 23, 2017: Decide
Ready to recount your blessings again? They are countless, even if sometimes disguised as a hardship or an extraneous challenge. You are loved, cared and pampered by the heavens more than you will ever realize. Decide today you will start a new tradition to spend at least a few moments every single day to remind yourself how very lucky you really are and how much the generous universe has been giving you in endless ways. Open your inner ear to receive even more so that everything coming your way will be very well received and accepted. Every moment is worth Thanksgiving!
● Being a fence-sitter and having a hard time making decisions vs. being decisive
● Being too picky in your choices vs. choosing intelligently and making a commitment
● Pushing yourself and going too long without eating vs. taking the time to take care of needs
● Throwing temper tantrums when you don’t get your way vs. staying focused on what you want
Friday, November 24, 2017: Extreme
Put the ex in extreme and depart once and for all from stretching yourself too far or overextending to no end which does not do any justice to your beautiful energy. It weakens it too much! Keep a healthy balance in work and rest, taking proper care of yourself and giving an outlet to your personal expression so you can be enjoying a full life in harmony with every enchanting experience you have each and every day.
● Forgetting what you consider to be unimportant details vs. keeping track of everything
● Needing to look different in order to stand out in a crowd vs. realizing you are unique
● Undermining people or putting them down vs. respecting other’s boundaries and energy
● Feeling sorry for yourself and complaining for attention vs. keeping a bigger picture
Saturday, November 25, 2017: Loving
Show your love in action over and over again. Do whatever it takes to create a loving atmosphere all around you and overcome any ingenuous energy trying to counteract it. Light is always stronger than darkness and love always grander than hate. Just stick to what you know is right and everything will work out great.
● Being lazy and becoming a couch potato vs. setting goals and realizing them in a timely way
● Being late for appointments because everything takes longer vs. being more organized
● Being impatient with less organized minds vs. respecting others for where they are
● Feeling left out or ignored when people don’t listen to you vs. sharing your true feelings
Sunday, November 26, 2017: Alleviate
There are super powerful ways to alleviate any stress that has been piling up lately to help you get over the hump more quickly and easily. Let it work for you so you can overcome anything that distorts you. Enjoy your time on planet Earth and be gracious to help others down the line.
● Making lots of piles where only you know where everything is vs. working in compact units
● Having a lot of pride and hiding your emotions vs. being open and honest with your feelings
● Setting your boundaries too strongly vs. being flexible and respectful with others
● Getting overwhelmed and dropping the ball vs. not giving up and staying in the game
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
Illuminate your whole life with thankful energy as you repose and rest to decide how to get over any extreme sensitivity and be more loving to alleviate your own discomfort and stress.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Alleviate your aches and pains with a loving touch over extreme situations once you decide to repose by being peaceful and thankful and illuminate your brightest light of all time.