Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
A true FOUNDATION found deep inside us will surface once again to speak up and show us what life is all about. Live yours in everything you do all week long and realize how much this will bring the best of times and establish a meaningful and stable groundwork for your whole life to be founded on.
Monday, November 13, 2017: Perks
If you double up on the perks of life, how much more will you do? Maybe as much as twice more. You will be discovering this all day long because the generous energy from the universe will be offering you even more backing in a form of many new unexpected incentives.
● Coming up with great ideas but not putting them into action vs. being proactive and focused
● Tending to be a perfectionist vs. not taking too much time by being more practical
● Being a one-person operation because it is easier vs. letting other have opportunity
● Investing too much in relationships and losing your identity vs. being loyal to yourself first
Tuesday, November 14, 2017: Examine
Going out of your way to examine the potential of some of your new ideas will keep you busy – and rightfully so. Be bold to pick the choices that come up with each new challenge as they will bring the most worthy of results!
● Having a tendency to be possessive vs. allowing others their freedom of expression
● Expecting, assuming and demanding of others vs. keeping a 50-50 relationship with everyone
● Being short-tempered and confronting others vs. having the patience to work with people
● Wanting and demanding to be the center of attention vs. blending in constructively
Wednesday, November 15, 2017: Possibilities
Once you have mapped out what your greatest options are, this will bring about new possibilities you may not have envisioned before. As exciting and encouraging all of this is, it will take some guts to go for it – and this will be your main mission today. Remind yourself how capable you are, then give yourself credit so you can go for it with everything you have.
● Tending to procrastinate vs. choosing your projects wisely and following through with routines
● Being a neat freak and imposing this on others vs. finding balance in appearance and expecting
● Ignoring people if they bother you vs. giving people a second chance so they can earn it
● Gossiping about people when you feel wronged by them vs. clarifying all the facts (wwww)
Thursday, November 16, 2017: Redirect
Redirect your efforts on any endeavor that is not going as desired so you can save yourself the embarrassment from continuing to follow a lost cause. A small shift in thinking can help you target a specific goal directly and not miss on hitting it straight in the bulls eye. It will give you a tremendous peace of mind to recheck and straighten it out immediately and this will pay off more than you can ever imagine.
● Being a space cadet and ending up in la-la land vs. staying grounded and focused 100%
● Cramming fifteen things in a ten thing space vs. choosing your priorities carefully
● Being impatient with less organized minds vs. allowing others to just be themselves
● Indulging in food, etc. as a way of avoiding your emotions vs. being in your true feelings
Friday, November 17, 2017: Sociable
A super friendly Friday will leave you breathless with such a cordial and sociable environment. You will feel as if you can do anything as long as your friends are there looking out for you as you are for them. This will build a solid foundation for some new ties and bonds between you and them over and above the previous ones you had before.
● Becoming lazy and a couch potato vs. challenging yourself with exciting opportunities
● Having a tendency to be too traditional or dogmatic vs. having an open mind and flexible
● Setting your boundaries too strongly vs. allowing others an opportunity to get to know you
● Feeling depressed when you pick up negative energy vs. staying detached and discerning
Saturday, November 18, 2017: Predict
There is one thing for sure you can predict no matter what and this is for you to be there when the need arises to do your thing and bring out what you have inside to respond to any situation that is calling on you to do something great.
● Indulging in too much sleep in order to escape vs. keeping life interesting
● Judging others based on their appearance vs. looking at the whole person first
● Bullying others by pushing your decisions on them vs. allowing others their say
● Feeling sorry for others and wanting to sympathize vs. having empathy but being detached
Sunday, November 19, 2017: Relax
Stay confident in the self-belief you can relax and tune in to gauge your best strategy to move closer and closer to your destination. Do it with poise while relying on the deep seated wisdom you hold inside that is always there for you to tap into as needed.
● Wearing yourself too thin becoming a workaholic vs. pacing yourself accordingly
● Feeling dumb when you can’t picture what others say vs. asking questions as needed
● Compromising standards when under pressure vs. deciding to do it right
● Becoming a drama queen/king vs. looking at the overall picture and where you fit
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
Draw on some perks so you can examine all the possibilities as you redirect your sociable stance and predict a better way to relax together with all those who matter to you the most.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Relax and predict how you can use your sociable power to redirect any stagnant relationships with new possibilities so you can examine life better as you bring together some new and awesome perks.