Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
FINISH what is already started so you can clean your slate to get a fresh start on new things or various stages of what you really like to do for yourself.
Monday, May 8, 2017: Upright
An upright attitude will pay off quickly today. Say it as it is and do not save the semi-salty language that may need to go with it. When it is all said and done, it will feel terrific.
● Being cynical and making fun of others vs. keeping a positive outlook on life with respect
● Being too picky in your choices vs. choosing what is right for you and sticking with it
● Ignoring people if they bother you vs. giving everyone a chance to be involved
● Getting impatient when your emotions take over vs. keeping a bigger perspective
Tuesday, May 9, 2017: Conclusion
Your conclusion may be different than someone else you have to work with very closely today. Never mind the gap between the both of you this shows. Your views are most likely much closer than they appear. Discuss things in more depth and this will bring more favorable solutions than you might have thought possible.
● Tending to forget what you consider to be unimportant details or trivia vs. being attentive
● Being over frugal to the point of being cheap vs. having an abundant state-of-consciousness
● Tending to overpower others who you feel are weaker than you vs. respecting everyone
● Wanting to make old rules apply in the present vs. realizing every situation is different
Wednesday, May 10, 2017: District
Today is a day to realize the power of your influence in a more tangible way. However far you shine your light and how much further its glare will reach, you can establish your own domain of outreach and spread your energy, much like having your own personal district. You will be here, there and everywhere around this area and can readily account for the affect you have had on so many you have reached through this initiative.
● Being a fence-sitter and having a hard time making decisions vs. being totally decisive
● Saying no three times before you agree something will benefit you vs. using sensitivity
● Getting overwhelmed easily when others put pressure on you vs. not accepting stress
● Giving people gifts so they will like you or be devoted vs. just being yourself
Thursday, May 11, 2017: Sensational
Today you can create something simply sensational by virtue of eliminating any and all pressure coming out of unfinished business hanging over your head.
● Having a tendency to be on a glory trip vs. realizing everyone has their own answers
● Being a neat freak and imposing this on others vs. respecting other’s standards and ideas
● Having a difficult time opening up and sharing vs. letting your guard down to a degree
● Getting overwhelmed and dropping the ball vs. being responsible to your commitments
Friday, May 12, 2017: Better
Courtesy is sometimes better than judgment. Even if you absolutely cannot understand what someone else is doing today, it is more prudent to give them the benefit of the doubt than to cut them off and not pay enough attention to their efforts.
● Having a tendency to be gullible knowing anything is possible vs. being more discerning
● Tending to be a perfectionist vs. making sure you don’t blow the timing and energy on projects
● Avoiding crowds so you can hear yourself think vs. finding appropriate times to meditate
● Feeling insecure and becoming dependent on others vs. standing on your own two feet
Saturday, May 13, 2017: Recline
Not only will your comfy armchair recline today, but your whole mood will swing when you kick back and relax to catch your breath with the sole purpose of reviving your energy in a more substantial way. Sometimes it is simply time to stop the train so you can exit it and recharge.
● Losing your initiative when you get too comfortable vs. staying on the cutting edge
● Being overly concerned with your appearance vs. not being self-conscious with who you are
● Fighting back out-of-control when backed against a wall vs. being flexible with your energy
● Gossiping about people when you feel wronged by them vs. staying in the loop with others
Sunday, May 14, 2017: Passionate
Passionate deeds always reach their recipients and make a difference. Be compassionate and considerate to those you care about the most so their energy will become excited and elated at the chance to be truly loved and cared for.
● Trusting too much in the potential of others vs. being more discerning
● Judging others based on their appearance vs. looking more deeply for the facts
● Pushing yourself and going too long without eating vs. taking breaks where needed
● Being overly concerned about your physical health vs. eating healthily and intelligently
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
Be upright with your energy so you can reach a conclusion of what you need in your own district that will affect you in a more sensational way so you can see many better options to recline and relax for an amazing and passionate experience.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Passionate gestures will help others relax and make them want to recline and get inspiration to be better and not as sensational in their own district of influence so they can reach a conclusion for being more upright and genuine all the time.