Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
Keep your personal energy in a STEADY flow and it will bring many great opportunities to a fruition in a very short while. Once again, believe in yourself and use your intuition to steer you in the best direction for you at this time. Do just that and you will have a blast!
Monday, May 29, 2017: Realize
Realize nothing is more important than taking care of yourself first. Even if it may seem to be a do or die moment, take two moments to breathe in deep and breathe out to clear your head, calm your vibes and get tuned into your inner sensitivity for advice. Once you feel steady, you are ready to move in the right direction for yourself.
● Making a lot piles and only you know where everything is vs. setting up compact units
● Being afraid of making decisions for fear of being wrong vs. realize you can’t be wrong
● Being insensitive and not caring about others feelings vs. listen to your heart and be patient
● Throwing temper tantrums when you don’t get your way vs. staying relaxed and benevolent
Tuesday, May 30, 2017: Support
Your divine support is always around you, but especially today it will be on its toes all day long. And not because you will be getting into trouble. To the contrary, it will be because you will really listen and use your hunches more than ever. Being so aligned and steady will bring some of the greatest results you have had for a while.
● Tending to forget unimportant details or trivia vs. being attentive to all of the facts and details
● Being late because everything takes longer than you expect vs. being organized in your timing
● Bullying others by pushing your decisions on them vs. allowing to make their own decisions
● Giving people gifts so they will like you vs. just being yourself and sharing openly 50-50%
Wednesday, May 31, 2017: Detect
Smarten up to detect the genuine talk from the disingenuous people who are coming your way. Sense if the bearers of information truly mean it or if they just want to throw dust in your face. Then you will know how to respond to their demands and what to do about telling them exactly as it is.
● Being a space cadet in la-la land vs. staying grounded and focused on the priorities at hand
● Hiding or being shy to avoid confrontation at all costs vs. being willing to face reality
● Becoming too selfish (me-first, me-second, me-third) vs. having totally balanced relationships
● Getting bogged down in unimportant details vs. keeping the big picture and moving forward
Thursday, June 1, 2017: Willing
Sharing the facts will be imperative and being willing to invest the time to figure them out will be mandatory for a successful day. So, take your time, come out victorious and achieve it all.
● Indulging in too much sleep in order to escape vs. making life interesting and creative
● Cutting people off if you don’t like them vs. giving everyone the benefit of the doubt
● Tending to push yourself and going too long without eating vs. taking much needed breaks
● Wanting and demanding to be the center of attention vs. realizing others are important, too
Friday, June 2, 2017: Surpass
Control your cravings for adventure. Today needs to go by the plan that is the plan. You can still score big and surpass your wildest expectations, but do not veer off the beaten path too much because you need to cover all of the basics first or you will pay for it in the end.
● Losing your initiative when you get too comfortable vs. staying excited about your direction
● Being very traditional or even dogmatic vs. staying open to new ideas and possibilities
● Cutting off your creativity by being too practical vs. being practical about being practical
● Feeling sorry for others and wanting to save them vs. realizing everyone has their own answers
Saturday, June 3, 2017: Understanding
It is a common understanding that in life you get what you pay for. If you invest in yourself and study, train or develop your skills in some way through practice, you can achieve and get more from the better opportunities you are faced with. No matter what, you have to put out effort and you will always get rewarded.
● Tending to doubt yourself and your hunches vs. trusting what you know is right and good
● Being very competitive and needing to win at all costs vs. always doing your best at all times
● Being overprotective of people and projects vs. allowing others the opportunity to be involved
● Indulging in food, etc. as a way of avoiding emotions vs. being in your true feelings and open
Sunday, June 4, 2017: Create
Do as you want to be done to you and it will pay back well for being honest and sincere. Create a fair environment and this will bring much solace to those you are dealing with on a daily basis so they prefer to work with you again and again and again in the future.
● Having a tendency to be possessive vs. allowing others the same space you want for yourself
● Tending to overdo, over prepare and over react vs. realizing you do not have to prove yourself
● Fighting back out-of-control when you are backed against a wall vs. simply setting boundaries
● Feeling insecure and becoming dependent on others vs. having a solid direction for yourself
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
Realize you have a lot of support and detect it as you are willing to surpass your own understanding to create a better set up for yourself.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Be ready to create more understanding to surpass the willing spirit you have to detect all of your support and realize how much it really is.