Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
RELAX and your immediate environment will follow you at a steady pace so you can move forward in a balanced way. Be sure to stay engaged with only the key things on your priority list while releasing yourself from duties others have gotten you involved with that have become too much of a burden. Keep it simple and it will work much, much better.
Monday, May 15, 2017: Determined
A determined approach is preferred when interjecting activities that shift your focus onto things outside of your set agenda today. You still have to do what you need to do no matter what the rest of the circumstances are. With a quiet confidence and an inner faith, you can break through any tougher layers and still arrive at the place you envision in your mind.
● Getting bored easily and not following through with projects vs. being on track with creativity
● Expecting, assuming and demanding from others vs. doing only your 50% and with others
● Sacrificing quality by rushing to get the project out there vs. planning effectively with timing
● Getting very impatient when emotions take over vs. staying in your true feelings
Tuesday, May 16, 2017: Passion
Your passion will make miracles happen today. Express it most thoroughly through any channel you possibly can and as far and wide as you can spread your wisdom.
● Having a tendency to be possessive vs. allowing others the opportunity to be free
● When angry, becoming mean and calling people names vs. understanding others and listening
● Becoming too selfish (me-first, me-second, me-third) vs. realizing others are important, too
● Being a care-taker rather than a care-giver vs. not making others feel guilty or demanding
Wednesday, May 17, 2017: Sincere
Being sincere with yourself and others always wins the race. Your true spirit will make all the difference today. You just have to let it do all the talking.
● Being a space cadet and ending up in la-la land vs. staying grounded and focused
● Covering up and pretending everything is alright vs. being honest with yourself and others
● Becoming an alcoholic or drug user to suppress emotions vs. being more loyal to yourself first
● Making other people more important than yourself vs. not being an unbalanced do-gooder
Thursday, May 18, 2017: Crazy
Things may get a little crazy at the drop of a hat so you need to stay alert and flow with it so you can act on whatever you are meant to and counteract the rest partially by accepting the reason why it is happening through your own deep wisdom. Nothing is ever totally in vain as long as you learn from it and expound on your own inner growth from here on out.
● Tending to forget unimportant details or trivia vs. making sure all of the facts are included
● Being overly frugal to the point of being cheap vs. having an abundant state-of-consciousness
● Ignoring people if they bother you vs. giving everyone the same chance to do well
● Being chummy and sharing too much about your personal life vs. respecting your boundaries
Friday, May 19, 2017: Utmost
Use your utmost creativity today by making some magic happen. If you could, just for one day, stick your head above the clouds and dream big, bigger and biggest – what are you going to come up with? Let us know…we cannot wait to find out!
● Being too nosey and meddling in other’s business vs. respecting other’s boundaries
● Being locked into a picture of the way things should be vs. staying more flexible
● Getting overwhelmed when others put pressure on you vs. staying in your own energy
● Having a tendency to be a drama queen/king vs. not making big deals
Saturday, May 20, 2017: Living
Stop making a living and start living what you can make. Go full steam ahead toward a fuller and better life while ignoring all of the current limitations you have been abiding by. Your tomorrow can be a whole new ballgame from the get-go, but only if you get ready for it starting right now.
● Interrupting or fragmenting others with unrelated comments vs. respecting other’s time
● Being too picky with your choices vs. keeping your choices practical and down-to-earth
● Compromising your own standards when under pressure vs. taking time to make it right
● Investing too much in relationships and losing your own identity vs. staying detached
Sunday, May 21, 2017: Regroup
Depart from the things that have been weighing on you and regroup how to improve on your experiences without them. Nothing will happen unless you let it as you are way more in control of your own life than you normally think you are.
● Becoming very cynical and making fun of others vs. being non-judgmental and lightening up
● Cramming fifteen things in a ten-thing space vs. not being overly ambitious with your timing
● Avoiding crowds so you can hear yourself think vs. being socially responsible to yourself first
● Becoming a hypochondriac and overly concerned about physical health vs. staying relaxed
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
With a determined passion, use sincere ways to overcome anything crazy and utilize an utmost creative living consciousness as you regroup yourself thoroughly.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Regroup your own standard of living with utmost care to avoid crazy experiences, but welcome sincere passion from yourself and others in a positive and determined way.
ion in a positive determined way.