Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
DECIDE on a whole new life strategy that works and you will start having the most fun you have had in a long while. Each day this week will just roll off and you will love the kind of excitement all of this brings your way.
Monday, May 1, 2017: Worthy
There is an individual worthy of more attention and you will finally find the time to give it to them as you stay tuned into the energy today. Giving a lot to the right person gives so much more back, you will be won over immediately and proceed with a great attitude about the whole thing.
● Having a tendency to be possessive vs. letting everyone enjoy their own free will
● Being locked into a picture of the way things should be vs. staying flexible and open to ideas
● Being a control freak vs. letting others have their say and do what they need to do
● Wanting to make old rules apply in the present vs. taking each new situation as it is
Tuesday, May 2, 2017: Beautiful
People pay a great deal to make things beautiful in their lives and today all this will just come naturally on its own. Starting from the weather and the timing of things and catching up on long overdue projects, it will all fall into place left and right leaving you in awe and very, very happy about it.
● Sipping drinks and eating snacks obsessively vs. keeping track of your intake and relaxing
● Feeling very hurt and blaming others vs. realizing everyone is doing the best they know how
● Being too heavily guarded vs. allowing others to be in your space while still being comfortable
● Making others more important than yourself and being a do-gooder vs. doing only your 50%
Wednesday, May 3, 2017: Crystal Clear
So much is said about twenty-twenty vision and today one thing will become more than crystal clear – the fact you can only see clearly what you decide is right for you. The things you ignore will be skipped. But the ones you really focus on will be the front and center of your day and take up your whole time. Since you always choose what that is, you can take it all where you want at anytime.
● Getting bored and not finishing projects vs. keeping everything interesting and fun
● Having too much pride and not want to look bad vs. being loyal to yourself first
● Fighting back out-of-control when backed against a wall vs. staying relaxed and in perspective
● Feeling left out when people do not listen to you vs. being proactive in your communications
Thursday, May 4, 2017: Resonate
When others resonate with your ideas, it is the easiest to get them on board. Talk to them openly about it and find the bottom line that makes it all work for everyone.
● Being a fence-sitter not making clear decisions vs. deciding what is right at the time
● Wasting others time by being long-winded telling the whole story vs. being sensitive to timing
● Bullying others by pushing your decisions on them vs. letting others make their own decisions
● Getting bogged down in unimportant details vs. keeping the big picture of the project/situation
Friday, May 5, 2017: Create
Create a pivot out of a central meaningful action you can resort to as needed at any time. If you have a preconceived plan that you can jump into on the spot, everything will always go way better for you.
● Being cynical and making fun of others vs. staying true to your feelings and being positive
● Covering up and pretending everything is okay vs. allowing yourself to regroup and redirect
● Sacrificing quality by rushing into a new project vs. taking the time to do it right
● Having a tendency to be a drama queen/king vs. realizing everyone has a say in what is right
Saturday, May 6, 2017: Soar
To soar like a free bird up in the sky today, just stand up for your own idea of what your life is about and do not let anyone convince you that you do not know what you really want for yourself.
● Having a tendency to ramble on with a captive audience vs. respecting time and energy
● Expecting, assuming and demanding of others vs. allowing others the freedom to be
● Over thinking and not expressing true feelings vs. staying in action and out of your emotions
● Being too chummy and sharing too much personally vs. not getting too personal
Sunday, May 7, 2017: Release
Everything that does not feel good, you can release and let go today. The conditions making you decide where you want to go are doing you a giant favor because this will help you change things around for the better. It may be uncomfortable at first as with everything totally new, but as soon as you get used to it, it will be the best thing ever. You will enjoy a new spic and span set up!
● Complaining a lot with too many moral issues vs. realize everyone learns at their own pace
● Being too traditional or dogmatic vs. being flexible in your thinking and allowing this in others
● Ordering others around and telling them what to do vs. respecting others where they are
● Indulging in food as a way of avoiding emotions vs. sharing openly how you feel
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
You are always worthy of a beautiful life and you can have a crystal clear goal to resonate with in order to create an environment that helps you soar as you release all the burdens and embrace all the fun.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Release any downers and soar to create a new way to resonate with crystal clear and beautiful ideas toward a worthy cause in your own stunning life.