Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
REORGANIZE your life from the inside out by deciding to change around some dysfunctional things for the better. It will be like an oil change for a car – you can tell it definitely runs better and smoother for you. Good deal indeed!
Monday, March 27, 2017: Review Cast a quick glance at your own field of endeavors and figure out the areas where you can use some help to begin with. This brief review will let you catch up on exactly what you need to focus on for the rest of the week and improve on in the end after being able to reorganize a thing or two.
● Being a space cadet and ending up in la-la land vs. staying grounded and focused on priorities
● Covering up and pretending everything is alright vs. being available to share your true feelings
● Being too heavily guarded and not letting anyone into your space vs. allowing others to share
● Cluttering your space with a lot of trinkets vs. having a clear head and mind-set
Tuesday, March 28, 2017: Test You never know how something new will work for you until you try it. Today is about doing just that. Take a chance at the best options you envision you have and test drive them to establish how good they are working for you. Regroup your results and go to bed one inch taller than when you woke up.
● Rambling on and on with a captive audience vs. respecting everyone’s time and energy
● Being locked into a picture of the way things should be vs. being flexible and organized
● Being a control freak vs. realizing everyone has a say and an opinion
● Investing too much in relationships and being dependent vs. being loyal to yourself first
Wednesday, March 29, 2017: Linger Stand by a little bit to make sure you do not miss out on a key element of what you are working on today. If others think you have a tendency to linger, do not buy into their confusion. If you do not include an important factor in all of the pertinent components in what you are doing, your outcome will change dramatically and you cannot get it back. So, do your finest of planning and clarifying beforehand and only then move full steam ahead into action. A well-designed agenda will pay off very well for sure.
● Being gullible because you know anything is possible vs. making sure everything is practical
● Expecting, assuming and demanding of yourself and others vs. respecting boundaries
● Tending to go too long without eating vs. taking a break to take care of your needs
● Going into a rage if you feel others do not understand you vs. taking responsibility for yourself
Thursday, March 30, 2017: Win Today, in order to win, you have to be willing to go to the full extent it will take. Since this may stretch you a little bit, it will really help if you are ready by being more rested and taken care of so you can handle it and then some. If it looks like a losing battle, do not believe it. There is always a chance for things to turn around for the better even in the last minute. There are so many interchangeable dynamics happening in the space and time we exist, it is not over until it really is. Stay strong and have faith as a win is around the corner and you can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
● Doubting yourself and your hunches vs. trusting the inspiration that comes to you
● Being overly concerned with your appearance vs. dressing for you and not for others
● Being very secretive and protecting your privacy vs. allowing others into your space as needed
● Ignoring the facts (what, when, where and why) vs. making sure you have a solid plan
Friday, March 31, 2017: Go Forth! Charge yourself up with a lot of encouragement and go for the gusto. Today, the only best direction is to go forth! Do not get distracted or look to the side and do not have any doubts or look back. Everything you need is in front of you – so aim straight ahead to the end.
● Having jealous feelings (if you can’t have it, you will destroy it) vs. allowing others a chance
● Saying no three times before agreeing vs. not getting locked into a picture or vision
● Becoming overwhelmed when others put on pressure vs. not accepting other’s opinions as fact
● Making old rules apply in the present situation vs. always putting things into perspective
Saturday, April 1, 2017: Raise It may sound counterintuitive, but it will be easier to raise the bar a little bit for yourself than to continue in your old ways any longer. Having better standards can reorganize your whole energy and improve on the way you are using it altogether. Well done!
● Getting bored easily not finishing started projects vs. being interested in completing them
● Dwelling on past negative experiences and not releasing them vs. starting fresh, being current
● Sacrificing quality by rushing to get the project out there too soon vs. keeping high standards
● Getting very impatient when emotions take over vs. staying true to your feelings, not emotions
Sunday, April 2, 2017: Identity Discover a new nuance to your own identity you may not have been clearly aware of before today. Who you are inside has quite a few complex sides and one of them will stand out more than the others so you can recognize it fully.
● Getting on a glory trip wanting to be a guru vs. sharing your wisdom readily and humbly
● Wasting time being long-winded over explaining the whole story vs. sticking to the key points
● Ordering others around by telling them what to do vs. making suggestions without pressure
● Becoming too chummy with people vs. not having to share every detail about your life
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
Review what you are doing now to test yourself so you do not linger and you can win as you go forth! and raise the standard of your own identity.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Make your identity matter when you raise yourself up to a different standard as you go forth! to win and not linger but test the results from your own review.