Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
Your very nature is PASSIONATE, so open it all up this week and show everyone what you are all about. You cannot help but have high energy and vitality causing everyone’s head to turn and even the stars above will know you mean what you are doing.
Monday, March 20, 2016: Exhilaration
Starting on a high note is what the beginning of this week is all about. Even if you are the most laid back and reserved person alive, you may find yourself jumping with joy, letting out a happy shout with a lot of exhilaration and giving everyone in sight a high five. Feeling out of control like this will happen only when you feel a strong breeze across your back with the energy pushing you forward as if you were taking off and ending in a flight over the top of the world. Be yourself so you can let this take place and just keep up the momentum from there.
● Trusting in the potential of others too much vs. giving people credit but verifying first
● Cramming fifteen things in a ten-thing space vs. being aware of the timing of your day
● Avoiding crowds so you can hear yourself think vs. work more in compact units, etc.
● Cluttering your space with a lot of small trinkets vs. finding security inside, not outside
Tuesday, March 21, 2016: Tuned in
A real simple one step move can solve all of your worries pretty much at once. This is possible because all of your troubles stem from the one and only problem you have to begin with – not listening to your own inner guidance. To repair this, stay tuned in and you will have an epiphany of an inspiration hit you like a hard ball on the head so you do not miss it. Let us know what this golden nugget of wisdom is for you.
● Being a mama/papa goose telling others how to live their lives vs. respecting free will of others
● Dwelling on past experiences and not releasing them vs. living in the present and being open
● Becoming overprotective of projects and people vs. allowing others their creativity as well
● Ignoring the facts of what, when, where and why vs. pinning down all of the facts right away
Wednesday, March 22, 2016: Forgive
Share what you are holding against whoever it is you have a problem with, if this exists, so you can release the grudge it creates and you can let go of its weight so as to not keep yourself bogged down with it any longer. In reality, this will guarantee your being able to forgive. You do not have to forget, but remember the lesson you learned from it. You will feel lighter and it will be easier to keep going.
● Getting bored easily and not following through vs. deciding what you want and going for it!
● Cutting people off (out-of-sight/out-of-mind) vs. giving everyone a chance to do their thing
● Becoming too selfish (me-first/me-second/me-third) vs. listening to other’s opinions
● Wanting and demanding to be the center of attention vs. having 50-50 relationships
Thursday, March 23, 2016: Living
In the midst of the whole hurdle you may be experiencing and overcoming today, you may notice something quite magnificent. You are only one step away from passionately living your dream. Just move away from those things that are ruining it for you and you can be right there with a dynamic excitement inside – everywhere you go. Breathe freely, stand tall and step forward with dignified moves, doing it the way you truly want.
● Having a tendency to be possessive vs. allowing others the space they need to be free
● Tending to overdo to prove yourself vs. not putting pressure on yourself to perform
● Doing it only one way – your way vs. giving others an opportunity to share their creativity
● Indulging in food as a way of avoiding your emotions vs. not making others more important
Friday, March 24, 2016: Regroup
Nothing you go through counts for anything if you do not take the time to regroup it after the fact and get to the bottom of what it is really all about. This will help you realize it was all worth it since you have taken so much away from it as it is.
● Wearing yourself too thin and becoming a workaholic vs. pacing yourself and not overdoing
● Expecting, assuming and demanding of others vs. not putting pressure on others with advice
● Setting your boundaries too strongly vs. allowing others to see the real you
● Becoming a hypochondriac and worrying about your health vs. eating right and staying relaxed
Saturday, March 25, 2016: Steadfast
Every small step you take keeps you moving forward and even the small progress you achieve gets you a bit closer to your desired results. Today, do not despair or worry about anything. Rather, decide to maintain a solid attitude toward everything. Go back to the big picture for you and realize how much each and every thing means something to you. A day or a week will only look like a minute or an hour in the background of how much takes place in all for you altogether. So, do not let anything ruin it for you. Surpass it with a winning and steadfast attitude so you can stay solid to find out how things open up eventually. They always do in the end.
● Being lazy, becoming a couch potato and watch TV too much vs. getting outside and involved
● Getting locked into a picture of the way things should be vs. staying flexible and listening
● Bulling others by pushing your decisions on them vs. respecting everyone’s boundaries
● Having a tendency to be a drama queen/king vs. not throwing temper tantrums for your way
Sunday, March 26, 2017: Interact
Can you interact with others with an all positive attitude? If you could leave any sour attitude behind for one day, what would it be like? Find out by doing exactly this today. You are sure to like it a lot and possibly continue on like this forever.
● Sipping drinks and eating snacks obsessively vs. eating healthier and when hungry
● Afraid of making decisions for fear of being wrong vs. make a decision, then change if needed
● Becoming overwhelmed easily when others put pressure on you vs. staying relaxed and open
● Gossiping about people when you feel wronged by them vs. getting all of the facts ahead
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
Turn on your exhilaration when you stay tuned in and forgive anything that weighs on you so your living uplifts with joy as you regroup how good and steadfast you have it to interact with everyone around you.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Interact with joy in a steadfast fashion as you regroup your own living to forgive what does not work and stay tuned in for your great outcomes yet to come with exhilaration.