Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
Your ACCURACY needs to come out from hiding to bring your whole life to the next level. Gauging, measuring and weighing things is definitely the right way to go.
Monday, June 19, 2017: Prepare
Although nothing will prepare you for today, you will do splendidly on your own if you do not panic and stop resenting people. Rather, look deeper for the real answers you are looking for.
● Having a tendency to lose things and miss exits vs. staying alert and organized
● Expecting, assuming and demanding of yourself and others vs. having 50-50 relationships
● Being secretive and going overboard protecting your privacy vs. being open and flexible
● Going into an emotional rage feeling others don’t understand you vs. feeling solid and cool
Tuesday, June 20, 2017: Live
You can cut some corners and still get away with it all as long as you put a lot of effort in the middle to make up for it in a very noticeable way and live your own truth!
● Sipping drinks and eating snacks obsessively vs. having a healthy diet and eating regime
● Being late for appointments vs. planning for what is taking longer than you expected
● Being a control freak vs. allowing others an opportunity to express their opinions and ideas
● Feeling depressed when you pick up negative energy from others vs. discerning what is yours
Wednesday, June 21, 2017: Regroup
Do not lose sight of your aimed objectives. Even if you regroup and decide to pursue them again to refresh the energy, make sure the better part of what you do today still goes toward making them all happen no matter what.
● Being a fence-sitter and having a hard time making decisions vs. feeling secure with choices
● Comparing yourself with others and feeling either greater or lesser than vs. soul-to-soul
● Setting your boundaries too strongly vs. relaxing more with others around you
● Cluttering your space with a lot of small trinkets vs. clearing your mind and simplifying
Thursday, June 22, 2017: Passive
A passive mode may try to overtake you today, but do not cave into it. To the contrary, surpass it with some high spirited action so you can shake things up.
● Having a tendency to be possessive vs. letting go and allowing others to just be themselves
● Being overly concerned with your appearance vs. expressing your individuality to other ways
● Sacrificing quality by rushing into a project too soon vs. planning ahead and sticking with it
● Losing your identity by investing too much in relationships vs. knowing who you are
Friday, June 23, 2017: Dynamic
A dynamic day of a different nature is awaiting to do what is right for you first. For every two steps forward there does not have to be one going back at all. With some thoughtful enthusiasm, steer yourself in a direction that will take you further ahead. With an advancement this big, everyone will notice how easy it is to keep moving along at the speed of light.
● Being a know-it-all and giving advice vs. offering suggestions and not expecting in return
● Covering up and pretending everything is alright with a smiley face vs. being honest
● Saying there is only one way to do something – your way vs. seeing other’s point-of-view
● Giving people gifts so they will like you or be devoted vs. just doing what is right for you first
Saturday, June 24, 2017: Glad
You are going to love today from start to the finish and be glad you are alive. Bypass the trivia to enjoy yourself even more in the process and allow accuracy in getting all of the facts (what, when, where and why) to make sure everything moves more in your favor.
● Forgetting what you consider to be trivia or details vs. realizing everything is important
● Tending to overdo or over prepare vs. not pushing your energy and taking breaks when needed
● Tending to push yourself and going too long without eating vs. working in compact units
● Getting very impatient when your emotions take over vs. staying in your true feelings
Sunday, June 25, 2017: Relative
Do the things you especially like today and the universe will create a big result relative to what you need to do to shape your world in great fashion. You will admire what you create to the point of euphoria lasting throughout all of next week.
● Being a space cadet and ending up in la-la land vs. staying grounded and true to yourself first
● Saying no three times before you agree something will benefit you vs. discerning what is right
● Building fortresses and empires to feel important vs. being successful for yourself first
● Throwing temper tantrums when you don’t get your way vs. smartly negotiating with others
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
Prepare to live more factually and regroup your passive behavior so you can have more dynamic days and be glad everything is relative to your own way of looking at all things considered to be important.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Everything is relative to your own actions in terms of making you glad about what you can do to make things more dynamic and not passive so your results will help you regroup how to live and prepare yourself for moving forward.