Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
JUSTIFY your own time this week on the most important and key things in your life. Keep your energy organized with a clear mind and you will always thrust yourself tremendously forward.
Monday, July 31, 2017: Leverage
Optimize your schedule and leverage the flow this will create for you all day long.
● Wearing yourself too thin and becoming a workaholic vs. organizing time in compact units
● Being too picky in your choices vs. flexibility in making decisions that affect you and others
● Over thinking to the point where you can’t express your true feelings vs. sharing how you feel
● Having a tendency to be a drama queen/king vs. not embellishing your emotional state
Tuesday, August 1, 2017: Record
It is likely you will record something of significance to you today that you can come back to many times over to recheck where you are in your personal, business and social life. It could be a new aspiration or a memorable inspiration you want to revisit to get motivated over and over again. Whatever it is, share it with everyone so you can spread it around the world and magnify it bigger and bigger.
● Trusting in the potential of others too much vs. not being gullible and taken advantage of
● Needing to look different in order to stand out in a crowd vs. blending in with others
● Becoming an alcoholic or drug user suppressing your emotions vs. staying clear in your mind
● Living in the past by holding on to negative memories vs. releasing old concepts and habits
Wednesday, August 2, 2017: Beautiful
Something beautiful you may have not noticed before will be right in front of you today all day long. Do it justice by partaking from it so you can enjoy the privilege of having so much beauty all around you.
● Having jealous feelings vs. releasing the feeling if you cannot have it, you will destroy it
● Being overly frugal to the point of being cheap vs. managing your money effectively
● Overpowering others who you feel are weaker than you vs. allowing others opportunity
● Being too chummy with people vs. not needing to share every detail about your personal life
Thursday, August 3, 2017: Leisure
Spend time with something you enjoy at your leisure and notice how it uplifts and elevates you in many different ways.
● Having a tendency to doubt yourself and your hunches vs. trusting your first impressions
● Tending to overdo and over-prepare vs. pacing yourself naturally and in good timing
● Getting overwhelmed easily when others put pressure on you vs. not accepting stress
● Cluttering your space with a lot of small trinkets vs. feeling secure with simple things
Friday, August 4, 2017: Orient
Create a simple map to orient yourself among all of the current tasks and projects you are working on all at the same time. Keeping tabs is easy if you stay organized and it will save you time in the long run as you will have everything at a glance to reference to.
● Being a space cadet and ending up in la-la land vs. staying grounded and directed
● Cramming fifteen things in a ten-thing space vs. realizing you have only so much time
● Becoming overprotective of people and projects vs. allowing others to do their own thing
● Becoming a hypochondriac over-concerned about health vs. being intelligent and healthy
Saturday, August 5, 2017: Integrity
Integrity comes from within and touches everyone you meet along the way. It is the fair inner sense that is right for everyone across the board. To gauge it best, always put yourself in other people’s shoes and figure out how much and in what way what you do affects them overall.
● Indulging in too much sleep in order to escape vs. staying grounded and interested
● Feeling dumb because you can’t picture what others are saying vs. asking and verifying
● Setting your boundaries too strongly vs. letting go and allowing others to come in
● Getting bogged down in unimportant details vs. keeping a bigger picture
Sunday, August 6, 2017: Design
Design what you need to have hope and be optimistic today as you enter the new week with a lot of enthusiasm. Start on a high note so you can rise to new heights in order to conquer the challenges ahead and emerge like a beacon of light to shine your brightest.
● Being a fence-sitter and having a hard time making decisions vs. following your inner knowing
● Saying no three times before agreeing it will benefit you vs. staying flexible and open to ideas
● Fighting back fiercely out-of-control when backed against a wall vs. getting out of the way
● Wanting and demanding to be the center of attention vs. allowing others to share their opinions
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
Leverage your own personal record by having a beautiful touch to overcome too much leisure and orient yourself toward having great integrity by your very own design.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Design what you need for your own success with integrity so you can orient yourself and not have too much leisure in order to partake in the beautiful ways to set a new record based on your own leverage.