Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
A more significant ACCOMPLISHMENT always starts from the inside and flows out causing everyone to cheer you on and support your major cause. Be big and bold in planning how you can utilize all the best opportunities coming your way determining your own personal destiny.
Monday, July 24, 2017: Creative
A creative mode will open a realm of amazing opportunities that have not existed before. Be proud of the adventurous spirit you have that has taken you to brand new places. Soar to new horizons and float on the wings of this powerful energy taking care of everything you may need to succeed for yourself first.
● Tending to forget what you consider to be unimportant details vs. keeping tabs on everything
● Being too picky in your choices and then becoming disappointed vs. making rational decisions
● Becoming too selfish (me-first, me-second, me-third) vs. allowing others opportunity as well
● Investing too much in relationships and losing your identity vs. always being loyal to yourself
Tuesday, July 25, 2017: Redirect
Redirect your attention to create more manageable tasks so you can remain productive even if a fog tries to cast a shadow on your original plan to move forward. An accomplishment of a bigger magnitude will happen today making it worth your while and be well-deserved for all your efforts.
● Coming up with great ideas but not putting them into action vs. moving forward practically
● Cramming fifteen things in a ten-thing space vs. putting your priorities into focus and acting
● Overpowering others you feel are weaker than you vs. respecting others boundaries 100%
● Gossiping about people when you feel wronged by them vs. communicating openly
Wednesday, July 26, 2017: Happy
Make a special effort to be happy and be on top of a perfect flow today. A solid sense of accomplishment will always bring many good vibes for you to run on all day long.
● Giving people too much credit before discerning vs. not being too gullible at the outset
● Being overly frugal to the point of being cheap vs. managing your resources more efficiently
● Bullying others by pushing your decisions on them vs. letting others express themselves
● Playing dumb in order to make others feel guilty vs. making sure you have all the facts
Thursday, July 27, 2017: Judgment
Your major accomplishment this week will withstand the critical judgment of even your worst detractors as they will finally understand you are too serious to be discounted and too dedicated to be distracted.
● Sipping drinks and eating obsessively vs. eating intelligently and in a balanced way
● Cutting people off if you do not like them vs. giving everyone the benefit of the doubt
● Setting your boundaries too strongly vs. being more flexible and open with your feelings
● Indulging in food, etc. as a way of avoiding emotions vs. staying relaxed and in control
Friday, July 28, 2017: Opening
Coordinate on how you can create an opening to reach the people you have been wanting to inspire the most. Show them what you can do from head to toe and let them be dazzled by your sheer genius. This is something you can exhibit over and over again!
● Complaining a lot and getting involved in moral issues vs. keeping the bigger picture
● Wasting others time being long-winded vs. just sticking to the facts and being compact
● Having a difficult time opening up and sharing vs. always staying in your true feelings
● Becoming a drama queen/king vs. not getting too involved in emotional temper tantrums
Saturday, July 29, 2017: Disperse
In an effort to disperse any forces undermining and working against you, remind everyone of the tenacity that got you where you are. Show them that not only are you not going to give up, but you will actually double down to protect your ideas with powerful actions leaving everyone in awe.
● Becoming a space cadet and ending up in la-la land vs. staying grounded
● Judging others based on their appearance vs. looking deeper into a person’s soul
● Avoiding crowds so you can hear yourself think vs. taking time for yourself first
● Becoming too chummy with people vs. staying more detached with boundaries
Sunday, July 30, 2017: Act
An act of pure innocence will save the day showing the whole of the universe is ready to back anyone with a clear mind and a solid intent to lift up mountains.
● Rambling on and on with a captive audience vs. sticking to the point and the facts overall
● Expecting, assuming and demanding of others vs. keeping a 50-50 relationship with everyone
● Ordering others around by telling them what to do vs. involving yourself more in teamwork
● Getting impatient when your emotions take over vs. taking a big deep breath when pressured
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
Creative actions will redirect you in a happy way to avoid judgment over an opening to disperse the clouds involving a simple act that wins the day.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Act fast to disperse whatever there is in an opening to avoid judgment in order to create a happy new start to redirect yourself so all of your creative juices flow better.