Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
FOCUS on your top priorities and key goals so you can step up your game. Be a mover and a shaker in your own life like never before.
Monday, July 17, 2017: Detached
Being detached from your own problems may have seemed impossible until today. Taking a new look at what is really going on from the inside out will help you realize none of it is really as bad as it looks at first glance. There is a solution to most things if you just keep your cool enough to see them. A new day can bring new perspectives, new options and make other resources available, so have the strength to look forward and not give up too early before you see it all through.
● Being lazy becoming a couch potato and watch TV a lot vs. getting involved in life 100%
● Having too much pride and not wanting to look bad vs. realizing everyone has their niche
● Bullying others by pushing your decisions on them vs. having clear boundaries and respect
● Feeling sorry for others and wanting to sympathize vs. being empathetic and detached
Tuesday, July 18, 2017: Prepare
You prepare best when you clarify the most all the crucial factors surrounding any situation.
● Being a space cadet and ending up in la-la land vs. staying grounded and practical
● Liking to show off and impress people by making a dramatic entrance vs. blending in
● Sacrificing quality by rushing into a project vs. planning ahead with all the 4 w’s
● Investing too much in relationship and losing your identity vs. making yourself more important
Wednesday, July 19, 2017: Loving
Seeking loving energy will pay off for you today. Your kindness will attract other kindness and your affection will inspire other affection. So turn your heart on and open it up to give and receive freely.
● Rambling on and on with a captive audience vs. respecting other people’s time and space
● Being too traditional or even dogmatic vs. keeping an open mind with your own experience
● Being short-tempered confronting others vs. taking a big deep breath before acting
● Getting bogged down in unimportant details vs. always keeping the big picture in mind
Thursday, July 20, 2017: Clear
The clear indication that everything will unfold for you today will only come after you dig down to the bottom of your whole beingness and pull out your innermost inspiration that comes to you genuinely for the betterment of everything.
● Having a tendency to be possessive vs. letting others have their freedom of choice
● Being late when everything takes longer than you expected vs. planning your time effectively
● Avoiding crowds so you can hear yourself think vs. taking time for yourself, too
● Feeling sorry for yourself and complaining vs. not wanting to be the center of attention
Friday, July 21, 2017: Action
Experience more from the law of attraction when the action you take from the inside manifests itself immediately on the outside. The more beautiful thoughts you create, the more beautiful experiences will come forth into your life before your very eyes. Keep the magic going by staying positive and envisioning the greatest of the great over and over again in your mind until it becomes your reality.
● Being a fence-sitter not making decisions vs. putting everything into priority order
● Feeling dumb when you can’t picture what others are saying vs. asking questions when needed
● Compromising your own standards when under pressure vs. keeping your boundaries clear
● Ignoring the facts and making the “who” more important vs. keeping everything in perspective
Saturday, July 22, 2017: Discern
It is not too late to discern the exact things you need to focus on in order to put everything in place for the better. Make every effort to understand the drive behind what you really want to achieve as your own pure motives can make all the difference.
● Trusting in the potential of others too much vs. not being too gullible when it comes to people
● Cramming fifteen things and a ten-thing space vs. realizing what is essential/important/trivia
● Ignoring people who bother you vs. giving people the benefit of the doubt until proven wrong
● Being very impatient when your emotions take over vs. looking at things from a different light
Sunday, July 23, 2017: Incredible
Doing something incredible is not unusual and not at all hard to do at this time in your life. Open yourself up to the needs around you that you resonate most closely with and do something about it.
● Doubting yourself and your hunches vs. always trusting what you get from inner guidance
● Being overly frugal to the point of being cheap vs. managing your resources effectively
● Being secretive and going overboard protecting your privacy vs. allowing others in when right
● Gossiping about people when you feel wronged vs. being open and respectful with everyone
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
From a detached point of view, you can prepare your loving energy for a clear start with new action to discern all the incredible opportunities in front of you.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
An incredible new way to discern how you take action can help you be clear where your loving touch can prepare you to stay detached.