Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
EXALT yourself so you can raise the level of your own energy and faith in what you have come to do for yourself and others. Create some of the best times to remember with people you will be spending time with over the next coming days. Go to new heights in your consciousness about what really matters in your life and what you are doing about it. Share any key revelations this way.
Monday, July 10, 2017: Relax
Take the time to rest and revive your senses, but do not lose sight of your agenda. Collect your thoughts and ideas in a compact way so you can restart with more dynamics. Make sure you are efficient so you are able to relax to reap some much needed success.
● Forgetting what you consider to be unimportant details vs. taking everything into account
● Needing to look different in order to stand out vs. learning how to blend in
● Cutting off creativity by thinking too practically vs. being open to your own feelings
● Getting into the hole with others by not being detached vs. taking care of yourself first
Tuesday, July 11, 2017: Retain
Your work is never done, but if you can retain the best of your own energy for the priorities in your day, it will pay off dramatically. This way, you can make a big dent into what you have to accomplish before you get hit by tiredness and fatigue. It will only get better as the day progresses.
● Wearing yourself too thin and becoming a workaholic vs. working in compact units
● Being shy to avoid confrontation at all costs vs. being honest with yourself and others
● Compromising your own standards when you get under pressure vs. taking your time
● Getting very impatient and letting your emotions take over vs. taking a big deep breath
Wednesday, July 12, 2017: Sincere
Be sincere with those around you, especially when the energy will be calling on you to be real about what you are wanting to do with everyone in sight.
● Rambling on and on with a captive audience vs. respecting everyone’s time and space
● Cramming fifteen things in a ten-thing space vs. planning your time effectively
● Tending to overpower others who you feel are weaker than you vs. respecting all people
● Jumping into projects without thinking vs. planning with the what, when, where and why
Thursday, July 13, 2017: Excellent
If you excel in one area today, you will have done an excellent job already.
● Having a tendency to be a home-body vs. going out and enjoying life to the fullest
● Tending to overdo and over prepare vs. not having to prove yourself
● Thinking there is only one way to do something – your way vs. being flexible and open
● Throwing temper tantrums when you do not get your way vs. not being self-centered
Friday, July 14, 2017: Desire
You need to realize it takes a lot of desire to channel what you want to do into something productive and organized that will last for a long time to come.
● Doubting yourself and your hunches vs. listening to your inner knowing one-hundred percent
● Feeling hurt and, in turn, blaming others for your troubles vs. taking responsibility for yourself
● Being secretive and going overboard protecting your privacy vs. allowing others in your space
● Ignoring the facts (what, when, where and why) vs. taking the time to get all the 4 W’s
Saturday, July 15, 2017: Loving
Love is an inseparable part of the existence of everything there is. Your very nature is loving. You cannot help it. It takes a great deal of confusion and crooked motives to cause anyone of us to act in an unloving way toward anything there is. Today, catch yourself before is too late. Remember your roots and the very core which breathes life into your being. You are made up of love so use it to find the solutions you are so direly seeking.
● Having a tendency to be nosy and meddling in other’s business vs. minding your own
● Getting locked into a picture of the way things should be vs. staying flexible in your thinking
● Being a control freak vs. allowing others the opportunity to express their feelings and opinions
● Wanting devotion and others to beg you to do something vs. having 50-50 relationships
Sunday, July 16, 2017: Fun
Doing something fun is mandatory! You cannot start or finish today without it. So, lighten up early on, be easy on yourself and keep it together as the day starts all the way to where it winds down. Share any highlights as this can go a very long way in inspiring a whole wave of others who need to hear it.
● Sipping drinks and eating snacks obsessively vs. having a balanced diet and eating regime
● Having too much pride and not wanting to look bad vs. realizing everyone is doing their best
● Pushing yourself and going too long without eating vs. pacing yourself taking care of needs
● Getting overwhelmed and giving up easily vs. staying focused and committed to the project
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
After you properly relax, you can retain a fresh and sincere sense of what it takes to be excellent and form a desire to have loving fun that will go a long way.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Have fun loving yourself with a pure desire to reach an excellent outcome with a sincere effort in order to retain the best results making sure to relax and just be yourself.