Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
Monday, January 8, 2018: Forward
Everything you are for will seem to be moving forward and really make you pleased about it. The energy is in gear to keep moving along and as long as you are not working against yourself, you will be able to hop on the band wagon and make your rounds like it is no big deal all day long.
● Don’t be lazy and become a couch potato vs. focusing on makes you inspired and proactive
● Being too picky in your choices vs. using your sensitivity to make the right decisions
● Being a control freak vs. allowing others to choose what they want
● Getting bogged down in unimportant details vs. keeping the big picture
Tuesday, January 9, 2018: Excitement
A natural excitement will fill the air and generate a lot of great moments you will be grateful for as you chuff through the day. Do not let yourself down if something feels a bit harder than expected. It will still be all good in the big picture so keep up the positive attitude!
● Being scattered in your thinking and living in the future vs. focusing on the now
● Getting locked into a picture of the way things should be vs. being flexible and open
● Being a one-person operation vs. giving opportunity to others and respecting their opinions
● Giving people gifts to get them to like you or devotion vs. just being yourself and sharing
Wednesday, January 10, 2018: Relax
A quick surging tide wave will pass in the morning and a nice peaceful calm will relax you to no end for the rest of the day.
● Having a tendency to be possessive vs. letting others go free and respecting their energy
● Becoming mean and calling people names when angry vs. putting everything into perspective
● Being short-tempered and confronting others vs. allowing others to express what they feel
● Cluttering your space with a lot of small trinkets vs. being organized and enjoying quality
Thursday, January 11, 2018: Loving
A rare loving and kind energy will embrace you much like a big hug from the whole of the universe and you will want to stay in its warm touch forever. Tune into it to love yourself even more for all of the efforts you are employing in everything you do and just how much you deserve to have a good time and really enjoy your day to the fullest. Simply awesome!
● Wearing yourself too thin and becoming a workaholic vs. taking breaks where needed
● Expecting, assuming and demanding of others vs. having 50-50 relationships
● Becoming too selfish (me-first, me-second, me-third) vs. allowing others to share in your time
● Throwing temper tantrums when you don’t get your way vs. realizing there are other opinions
Friday, January 12, 2018: Amazing
Clarify once and for all what is bothering you and taking away your peace. Do not settle for anything else than feeling absolutely fabulously super happy and having an amazing time. No matter what you do when you are exhilarated like this, it will all be just jolly and joyful all the way.
● Tending to procrastinate vs. finding things that excite you and put your energy into
● Missing opportunities by not wanting to impose on others vs. being inclusive
● Over thinking to the point where you cannot express feelings vs. being relaxed and open
● Having trouble setting boundaries vs. staying detached and not taking on problems
Saturday, January 13, 2018: Win
Put the willingness to win and get a great outcome as you charge up with much desire to go through the day so you are heavily equipped with everything it takes to get through it successfully and achieve all the results you are looking for.
● Making a lot of piles and only you know where everything is vs. working in compact units
● Being overly frugal to the point of being cheap vs. manage your finances intelligently
● Tending to overpower others weaker than you vs. respect other’s identity and energy
● Investing too much in relationships and losing your identity vs. being loyal to yourself first
Sunday, January 14, 2018: Destiny
Supersede your own destiny when you get what you want to happen underway and feel just as excited about it in advance as if it has already manifested for you. Way to go and keep it up with much lightness and gratefulness in your heart.
● Eating snacks and sipping drinks obsessively vs. having a healthy diet plan
● Being very competitive and needing to win at all costs vs. doing your best no matter what
● Protecting your privacy by being very secretive vs. allowing others access to your feelings
● Wanting and demanding to be the center of attention vs. focusing on being of service
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
Look forward with excitement to relax in a loving and amazing way as you win your own destiny over for an undeniable success.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Change your destiny for the better when you win in an amazing and loving way as you relax from the excitement and keep moving forward with lots of joy and an upbeat attitude.