Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
A well organized SYSTEM will be important in all areas of your life this whole week. Think it through and put in place everything you need to do for yourself, your work and with your friends.
Monday, January 22, 2018: Organize
All of us get a lot of inspiration all day long. But, if we cannot organize it even if we are tuned in and listening, we cannot bring it to a reality and make it happen in real life. So, once your sensitivity picks up your true feelings, you need to get a thought for every feeling and discern what to do with it. Then, get to work and apply it. There is no such thing as a free lunch and no one else will do what you have to do for yourself. This is the only way to get it all done.
● Wearing yourself too thin being a workaholic vs. taking breaks when needed
● Being too picky in your choices vs. staying flexible in order to make a decision
● Overpowering others you feel are weaker than you vs. respecting other’s boundaries
● Feeling sorry for others and wanting to save them vs. staying detached and concerned
Tuesday, January 23, 2018: Refresh
If you started strong on Monday, today will give you an incredible sense that you are ahead in everything you are trying to do. This will refresh your whole being and give you a flash of being a superpower to keep you going strong all week long.
● Rambling on and on with a captive audience vs. sticking to the point and the bottom line
● Expecting, assuming and demanding of yourself and others vs. having 50-50 relationships
● Ignoring people if they bother you vs. helping everyone be involved with your energy
● Throwing temper tantrums when you do not get your way vs. staying relaxed and focused
Wednesday, January 24, 2018: Love
Smothered by endearing examples all around you, today you will love to love everything and everyone. Someone will have to be absurdly disconnected to not act in accordance with this zen of affectionate feelings and go against the grain of all the energy which today is bringing warmth and kindness everywhere you go.
● Being gullible because you know anything is possible vs. sticking to the facts of the matter
● Cramming fifteen things in a ten-thing space vs. planning your day appropriately
● Being short-tempered and confronting others vs. not letting the pressure get to you
● Giving people gifts so they like you vs. not getting involved in wanting devotion
Thursday, January 25, 2018: Relish
Relish in the bright sun, in the light air, in the blue sky, in the genuine human presence and the sincere concern that goes along with it. Today will remind you that everything in the universe is so closely connected, every one thing affects the whole in a big way.
● Having great ideas but not putting them into action vs. planning, communicating and acting
● Judging others based on their appearance vs. looking deeper into a person’s real self
● Trying to do something only one way – your way vs. giving others opportunity to express
● Feeling depressed when you pick up negative energy vs. understanding boundaries, etc.
Friday, January 26, 2018: Support
Give support, get support – you will be busy all day long being there or letting others do the same for you and this will be paramount to anything being able to work for anyone all day long.
● Being cynical and making fun of others vs. realizing everyone is doing the best they can
● Say no three times before making a decision vs. using your sensitivity the first time around
● Bullying others and pushing your decisions on them vs. staying open and receptive
● Indulging in food as a way of avoiding your emotions vs. clarifying your own true feelings
Saturday, January 27, 2018: Around
Stop the madness so you are not taken for a ride around the block by things that do not belong in your day to begin with. Face any such circumstances head on and straighten them out first before you pour any effort into anything crooked. Stop, think, re-adjust and go directly toward the right direction for yourself.
● Making lots of piles and only you know where everything is vs. organizing in compact units
● Making everything into a big deal vs. getting the facts and discerning quick solutions
● Compromising on your own standards when under pressure vs. staying cool and relaxed
● Taking things personally and avoiding criticism at all costs vs. respecting your own energy
Sunday, January 28, 2018: Advantage
Add a new vantage point to take advantage of the positive positioning for all of your endeavors and gear yourself to use the best system in place to get it all done and accomplished.
● Giving advice rather than suggestions vs. not wanting to be a guru or know-it-all
● Calling people names when angry vs. realizing there is more than one side to a story
● Building fortresses and empires to feel important vs. building for your own sake
● Being a care-taker and making others feel guilty vs. being a care-giver with benevolence
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
Organize and refresh your love to relish in all the lovely vibes all around to take full advantage of all the fantastic backing you always have.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Your advantage is not to go around but to forge straight ahead which will help you relish in love as you refresh the way you organize your whole new life.