Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
DEFINE your own plan of action and then execute it accurately with vigor so you get lots of satisfaction in just a few short days. Realize how much what you do counts and matters in the big picture and the huge difference it makes for both you and others. You could be surprised when some of it is simply immeasurable.
Monday, January 15, 2018: Reasoning
Apply good steady reasoning in what you have to pursue for yourself today and it will go better than not right away.
● Having a tendency to be gullible when you know anything is possible vs. getting all the facts
● Being afraid of making decisions for fear of being wrong vs. making a commitment right away
● Setting your boundaries too strongly vs. being more flexible and sharing from the heart
● Cluttering your space with a lot of small trinkets vs. buying quality merchandise for yourself
Tuesday, January 16, 2018: Relax
Get ready to relax and revive yourself after you accomplish what you needed to do for today. If you have done it in a way that feels right to you, it will take a huge weight off your shoulders. Now you can enjoy a great evening celebrating quietly in appreciation.
● Sipping drinks and eating snacks obsessively vs. having a genuinely healthy diet
● Cutting people off if you don’t like them vs. seeing where everyone fits in your life
● Tending to push yourself and go too long without eating vs. taking care of your own needs first
● Wanting and demanding to be the center of attention vs. being of service to everyone
Wednesday, January 17, 2018: Foregone
It will be a foregone conclusion that when you know exactly how everything will go, you can always change things for the better when you put your heart and soul into it. Inspiration never ceases. There will always be more and more of it, so do not be afraid to seek or tap into it anytime you need a better answer about what the right thing to do is.
● Having a tendency to be a guru on a glory trip vs. realizing everyone has their own answers
● Having too much pride and not wanting to look bad vs. just being yourself with self-respect
● Overpowering others weaker than you vs. respecting everyone’s opinion and energy
● Becoming impatient when your emotions take over vs. staying relaxed
Thursday, January 18, 2018: Perpetrate
Sometimes, you are not even aware you may perpetrate the wrong thing until you see the outcome. Before you get disappointed and let yourself down, it is not the end of the world as we know it. If you just think calmly and give yourself some assurance, you will realize it is all fixable. It is in times like this when things get out of place that you give yourself a brand new chance to put everything back where it belongs once and for all.
● Coming up with great ideas, but not putting them into action vs. giving yourself direction
● Saying no three times before deciding something will benefit you vs. feeling first
● Being a control freak vs. allowing others opportunity and an avenue to express themselves
● Jumping into projects without thinking vs. getting the what, when, where and why first
Friday, January 19, 2018: Increase
Experience the increase in the energy today available for those who rely on themselves to tackle all the tasks for the day. Remember, everything is within your reach and ability. Just go for it and it will all feel great!
● Fragmenting others with unrelated comments vs. listening first, then commenting on the topic
● Comparing yourself with others and feeling lesser or greater than vs. feeling equal and relaxed
● Compromising your own standards when under pressure vs. always standing your ground
● Throwing temper tantrums when you don’t get your way vs. keeping a bigger picture
Saturday, January 20, 2018: Above
Is there possibly something up above looking out for you? You might get a very strong sense about it today. Nothing can take away your experience when you feel the divine presence you know is there for you when you need it. This will remind you how you are never alone and always cared for.
● Giving advice rather than suggestions vs. letting others choose their own direction
● Feeling hurt and blaming others for your troubles vs. taking responsibility for your actions
● Getting overwhelmed easily under pressure vs. taking a big deep breath and relaxing
● Ignoring the facts (what, when, where and why) vs. not making the “who” more important
Sunday, January 21, 2018: Satisfy
No matter what you are doing or how it is all playing out, you can always satisfy the urge to accomplish a great deal of what you enjoy the most. You will always get a huge influx of energy and get a lot more done than in any other way.
● Becoming lazy and a couch potato vs. finding the right avenue for your inspiration
● Being a neat freak and imposing this on others vs. inspire them as an example
● Getting discouraged with negative thoughts vs. being discerning and positive
● Investing too much in relationships and losing your identity vs. staying detached
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
A better reasoning can relax you and help you come to a foregone conclusion not to perpetrate anything negative but to increase your achievements above all expectations and satisfy even the most picky of demands.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Satisfy your desire for self-expression above and beyond a natural increase in your communication as you perpetrate no more dark deeds and have foregone all negative past history so you can relax and plan for your future with a fresh new reasoning.