Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
IMPLEMENT your new inspiration and ideas on the spot. They will be paying off big for you soon and getting you even more excited about changing some things around for the better. Go for it at full speed as much as you have it in you to do and discover just how much more this new energy flow and charge can bring your way.
Monday, January 1, 2018: Regroup
Regroup yourself on where you belong. It is time to sift through all of the social units you belong to, such as your family, your work environment and any other affiliations or associations you may have. Make sure you are in the right place for yourself in all of these areas. If you feel any of these need improvement, set a firm goal for the future or switch on the spot. Sometimes, this is just the way to do it – as long as you feel strongly about it.
● Being gullible because you know anything is possible vs. being discerning and practical
● Being a neat freak and imposing this on others vs. allowing people to express themselves
● Ordering others around by telling them what to do vs. respecting everyone’s boundaries
● Cluttering your space with a lot of small trinkets vs. having an inner pivot point
Tuesday, January 2, 2018: Satisfy
Today you will have a prevailing feeling that somehow you can actually satisfy all of your big urges and key desires. They will seem possible and achievable as you re-establish your faith in the divine inspiration that is looking out for you and making it better for you all the time.
● Wearing yourself too think by becoming a workaholic vs. working in compact units of energy
● Tending to be a perfectionist vs. staying flexible and humble
● Being short-tempered and confronting others vs. giving others the benefit of the doubt
● Ignoring the facts of what, when, where and why vs. being factual with everything
Wednesday, January 3, 2018: Relinquish
As things are starting to move along nicely, you will feel as if you want to relinquish all those older hanging unresolved issues that have not felt good forever. There is no use for your holding yourself back in any way just because you might still be carrying some weight that does not belong to you. The more you apply concern for yourself first and are in line with your own direction, you will be well on the way of accomplishing what you need to and then some!
● Being a fence-sitter and not making decisions vs. deciding what you want right away
● Being late for appointments vs. measuring your time effectively
● Being very secretive and protecting your privacy vs. having a balance with P/B/S
● Getting bogged down in unimportant details vs. keeping the bigger picture
Thursday, January 4, 2018: Exacting
The more you get tuned in and stay focused on what is good and works better for you, you will be acquiring an even more exacting touch to do everything with and a solid sense of exactly how it is supposed to go. All of a sudden – before you know it – you will be following your own intuition to the “T” and it will be paying off so quickly, you will get it going right away.
● Complaining a lot getting involved with moral issues vs. staying focused on what is real
● Tending to overdo and being an overachiever vs. finding balance in personal and projects
● Cutting off creativity by being too practical vs. following your own inspiration
● Gossiping about people when you feel wronged by them vs. seeing all sides
Friday, January 5, 2018: Direction
A straightforward and streamlined direction can take you right where you are headed in a short-breath shortcut. Take the time to clarify it and then have a blast following it to a great outcome once again before this short day is over with.
● Being a space cadet and ending up in la-la land vs. staying grounded by eating regularly
● Judging others based on their appearance vs. seeing the whole person
● Becoming overprotective of people and projects vs. delegating effectively and rechecking
● Getting very impatient when your emotions take over vs. staying on top of the 4w’s
Saturday, January 6, 2018: Once
You may have a craving once again about something you have been missing out on and not actualizing it. This time it can be different with the New Year and new energy inspiring you to tackle things with a fresh new approach and strength. Go for it. It is a new day and give it a new try for the sake of new times to be had for the better.
● Being a know-it-all and giving advice rather than a suggestion vs. listening to others
● Having a tendency when angry to call people names vs. taking a big deep breath before talking
● Setting your boundaries too strongly vs. being more flexible and concerned
● Investing too much in relationships and losing your identity vs. staying detached and self-loyal
Sunday, January 7, 2018: Strategic
Today, the key is being strategic and finding the smart way to get it done without over-extending yourself. Think first, measure it twice and then make a clever move to hit it right between the eyes and out of the ballpark. Keep us all posted on your success and we will enjoy it with you!
● Being nosy and meddling in other’s business vs. minding your own business
● Saying no three times before you agree vs. using your sensitivity to make a decision
● Sacrificing quality by rushing to get the project out there too soon vs. being patient
● Indulging in food as a way of avoiding emotions vs. having a healthy diet and relaxing
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
Regroup yourself to satisfy your big dreams and relinquish anything that has not worked with an exacting touch for a clear direction that will help you achieve your goals once again with a strategic touch.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Be strategic once again to get a better direction for an exacting way to relinquish and let go of all negativity and satisfy all of your best wishes as you regroup yourself for the whole New Year.