Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
To PREPARE for this whole week, utilize all of your best skills and talents. Organize a plan of action for everything important needed to do so you are totally prepared. After all, seeing it through is nothing more than being 50% prepared and 50% sticking with it.
Monday, February 5, 2018: Rest
This will be a different start of the week than usual. If you have pushed yourself a bit more over the weekend, you will have to reset your energy by getting some much needed rest. It could seem to be a slightly slower beginning, but this will allow you to get a clearer picture of your overall direction first before you start moving too fast. This will remind you of all the essential components of what needs to be done. Then, you can gear up to keep a much faster pace and allow you to arrive at your destination before you know it.
● Rambling on and on with a captive audience vs. respecting other’s time and experience
● Getting locked into a picture of the way things should be vs. being flexible
● Pushing yourself and going too long without eating vs. taking necessary breaks to rest
● Living in the past holding on to negative memories vs. releasing old habits and tendencies
Tuesday, February 6, 2018: Interpret
Today, use all of the ability you have to interpret the major events in your life in the best possible way. Even if something may appear to be a disaster, as long as you unravel it, you will find something that makes sense overall and helps to explain why it happened in the first place. So, do not discount anything without evaluating it carefully and looking into it deeper to discover what you really need to learn from it. This will make it all worthwhile after all.
● Tending to procrastinate vs. keeping your mind on useful things and following through
● Being a neat freak and imposing this on others vs. not putting too much pressure on people
● Being too heavily guarded vs. allowing others to be in your space when they earn it
● Wanting and demanding to be the center of attention vs. looking out for others as well
Wednesday, February 7, 2018: Dynamic
A dynamic middle of the week will speed up your pace. Stay on a roll and enjoy yourself to the fullest moving ahead with everything you are doing. Whistle like a steam train when you are going around the corners so you can put everyone on notice. Do not shy away from being vocal about the things that matter and express your thoughts as they come – openly and freely. This always helps you keep your personal energy flowing.
● Indulging in too much sleep in order to escape vs. keeping things interesting and fun
● Being too picky in your choices vs. using your inner sensitivity to make decisions
● Having a difficult time opening up vs. allowing yourself the opportunity to share more
● Making other people more important and being a do-gooder vs. being loyal to yourself first
Thursday, February 8, 2018: Crystal Clear
Today will mark a rare opportunity to see something much better than before. A crystal clear image of your own destiny will appear to you as the day goes by. It will be as if, once and for all, you will know exactly what, when, where, why and how everything is meant to happen. There will be very little room for confusion. Nothing will be able to get away from you as you re-establish faith in your own meaningful life purpose.
● Having a tendency to lose things and miss exits vs. staying grounded and awake
● Having a lot of pride and hiding your emotions vs. not putting so much pressure on yourself
● Ignoring people if they bother you vs. giving them the benefit of the doubt unless betrayed
● Giving people gifts to like you or be devoted to you vs. just being yourself and involved
Friday, February 9, 2018: Insinuate
As you go about it, you will be able to insinuate to others what you find to be the best way to go about things. Hopefully, your environment will catch onto it and be able to align with you so you can all be on the same page.
● Being a home-body and not going out vs. finding interesting ways to get out and enjoy life
● Having a tendency to become mean and call people names vs. having basic respect for others
● Being a control freak vs. allowing others the opportunity to express their true feelings
● Gossiping about people when you feel wronged by them vs. allowing others their opinions
Saturday, February 10, 2018: Retroactive
If you play your cards right today, it will have a retroactive effect so you can actually heal some of the things hanging from back in time in your own consciousness. Sometimes, it takes us a long time to really grasp a lesson that may have been around awhile. There is one thing for sure. It will feel victorious when you finally realize it and it makes your day!
● Being gullible because you know anything is possible vs. sticking to the facts (wwww)
● Expecting, assuming and demanding vs. having a respectful communication with everyone
● Bullying others by pushing your decisions on them vs. respecting everyone’s boundaries
● Getting overwhelmed and dropping the ball vs. making a commitment to follow through
Sunday, February 11, 2018: Wonderment
You may find yourself in awe at the witty way the energy gets around to telling you something important you really need to know. You should be able to figure it out eventually and be in pure wonderment about how every twist and turn in life has always custom crafted just where you need to be. Relax and be grateful at the end of the day and get very excited for the new week ahead.
● Being a space cadet and being in la-la land vs. staying grounded and focused
● Getting on a glory trip and being a guru vs. realizing everyone has their own answers
● Cramming fifteen things in a ten-thing space vs. managing your time effectively
● Setting your boundaries too strongly vs. relaxing your energy and sharing more
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
Do not rest until you interpret the dynamic flow of your crystal clear picture clearly while you insinuate how to apply this new wisdom in a retroactive way to create a big wonderment in your whole life.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
You will have lots of wonderment in your life when you see a retroactive perspective that will insinuate there is a crystal clear picture of all of your dynamic experiences so you can interpret all the rest in the best way possible.