Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
EXCITEMENT will be in the air penetrating deeply inside of you very quickly saturating you with a positive attitude and joy about everything in your present life. Keep it up and you will roll right into holiday time with the best mood you have ever had.
Monday, December 4, 2017: Peace
Find that calm, relaxed and solid place of peace inside of yourself to start off this whole week on the right foot. Do not jump into anything that may seem unfriendly on the surface. Give a break to anyone not living up to your expectations. You may discover they may have had their own reasons for not being up to par. A more gentle attitude will take you much further with each of your projects in your work environment and even in your social life so you can really truly enjoy yourself throughout the whole day.
● Forgetting what you consider unimportant details vs. paying attention to everything pertinent
● Wasting other people’s time being long-winded vs. giving them the key points and experiences
● Setting your boundaries too strongly vs. allowing a little give and take
● Making other people more important than yourself vs. respecting yourself and your energy
Tuesday, December 5, 2017: Purpose
Give it a go to include your own inner purpose in everything you do today. This alone will shape things up more meaningfully than before and give you the feeling you are making more happen for yourself as you move throughout the day. Keep us abreast of your greatest achievement so we can be joyful right alongside of you.
● Being a space cadet and ending up in la-la land vs. staying grounded and focused
● Having too much pride and not wanting to look bad vs. realizing you are unique
● Being too heavily guarded vs. allowing others to be around and share with you
● Demanding to be the center of attention vs. having a give and take with everyone
Wednesday, December 6, 2017: Foregone
If you thought being unable to pursue an important component of yourself was a foregone conclusion, think again. Today will bring you new fresh opportunities to discover yourself as long as you are open to them and not give up before the timing is up. Keep an open mind, stay curious to what is possible and inquire more about anything that may be of interest to you. Your new findings could blow you away and we would love to hear about them from you.
● Indulging in too much sleep in order to escape vs. setting priorities and sticking with them
● Having a lot of pride and hiding your emotions vs. realizing everything is okay
● Being a control freak vs. realizing everyone has a lot to offer
● Gossiping about people when you feel wronged vs. getting the facts and being open
Thursday, December 7, 2017: Possibilities
Get ready for this since yesterday handed you better opportunities already. Take these new possibilities very seriously as they could lead to something pretty substantial. Get inspired to give each one your best shot and just watch how much comes out of it for you altogether.
● Being scattered in your thinking living in the future vs. staying in the present and grounded
● Being overly frugal and cheap vs. managing your finances intelligently and balanced
● Over thinking and not expressing vs. opening up and acknowledging your true feelings
● Feeling sorry for yourself and playing the victim vs. taking responsibility for your actions
Friday, December 8, 2017: Fraction
Without sugar-coating, a fraction of your day may end up spent on something you flat out do not like, but this should not discourage you from having an overall good time. Realize that some snags are just a part of the fiber of life and the nature of the beast where little fall-outs almost always come into play to reset our overall button on the really important stuff and not let us take anything for granted. Get over it quickly so you do not let it distort the overall flow of your day and you still manage to arrive where you are headed.
● Sipping drinks and eating snacks obsessively vs. having a balanced attitude toward food
● A tendency to be a perfectionist vs. realizing not everything has to be 100% perfect
● Bullying others by pushing your decisions on them vs. respecting everyone where they are
● Complaining and playing dumb vs. looking at all of the facts (wwww)
Saturday, December 9, 2017: Delight
By handling your lows in style from yesterday, this will actually bring you delight and satisfaction. You can keep moving steadily forward and not let anything distort what you are doing for yourself. Having the self-esteem that will help you go over humps and bumps on the road is only making you more secure no matter what. A stronger you stands a better chance any day.
● Wearing yourself too thin and becoming a workaholic vs. pacing yourself and taking breaks
● Cramming fifteen things in a ten-thing space vs. planning your timing and being on time
● Being insensitive and not caring about others feelings vs. putting yourself in their situation
● Taking things personally and avoiding criticism vs. realizing you are doing the best you can
Sunday, December 10, 2017: Happy
You should be able to finish this week on a high note and be happy for yourself and how well you are doing in life. You will feel supercharged as you continue on to the next week soaring through the holidays like you own them. Bundle up if it is cool. But keep your spirit unbound and free so nothing can take away from your living up to the fullness of your own potential.
● Being a fence-sitter and not making decisions vs. weighing the options and deciding
● Getting locked into a picture vs. being flexible and organized toward a goal
● Fighting fiercely out-of-control vs. making sure you do not get defensive
● Getting overwhelmed and dropping the ball vs. making a commitment to make it happen
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
Peace with purpose will put everything bad in the foregone pile and bring fresh possibilities as a fraction of delight to make you super happy.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Feel happy with lots of delight with a fraction of timely possibilities to make a foregone conclusion that an old purpose will bring you permanent peace.