Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
A week of PERFECTION with a lot of affection from others will be all around you this week. As a matter of fact, do not give up on anything you are involved with as it is important just to take it all in and make it count. Enjoy every moment!
Monday, December 25, 2017: Loving
This will be a loving day from beginning to end with lots of sweet memories to warm your heart. Be careful what you wish for on this magical Monday. It may just come true.
● Being lazy and becoming a couch potato vs. focusing on what is truly important
● Expecting, assuming and demanding vs. making sure you respect others time and energy
● Overpowering others you feel are weaker than you vs. allowing them opportunity and freedom
● Wanting and demanding to be the center of attention vs. letting others have the spotlight
Tuesday, December 26, 2017: Superb
What do you do to make today be superb? Gift a beautiful smile from the heart everywhere you go wherever possible. This enchanting inner happiness will be invigorating and captivating when you share with the whole world. Once you let out that inner spark, it has the ability to light others on fire and remind them that joy is as close as the warmth in your heart.
● Having jealous feelings vs. releasing any feelings you want to destroy what you have
● Cramming fifteen things in a ten-thing space vs. managing your time more effectively
● Pushing yourself and going to long without eating vs. taking care of your own needs first
● Getting impatient when your emotions take over vs. not making anything a big deal
Wednesday, December 27, 2017: Elevate
Somewhere right in the middle of this week, the magic between Christmas and New Years will fall in place and give you a well deserved breather before everything picks up and starts to elevate again towards the end of the year. You will experience a normalcy for a day so you can even out the pace and then get back to a smooth flow keeping you both sane and productive.
● Tending to procrastinate vs. making everything interesting and enjoyable
● Feeling dumb because you can’t picture what others are saying vs. asking questions as needed
● Setting your boundaries too strongly vs. being flexible and understanding more
● Feeling sorry for others wanting to save them vs. realizing they can take care of themselves
Thursday, December 28, 2017: Understanding
Are you ready for an understanding of how things go sometimes when you least expect it? Life will never cease to amaze and surprise you. Today could be anything but boring. You may even lift your eyebrows a couple of times at new and exciting things coming your way. You will not believe what you are seeing before your very eyes.
● Doubting yourself and your hunches vs. listening to all of the inspiration coming your way
● Getting locked into a picture vs. being flexible about the important things
● Avoiding crowds to hear yourself think vs. regrouping yourself ahead of time
● Indulging in food as a way of avoiding emotions vs. realizing everyone is in the same boat
Friday, December 29, 2017: Assure
Can you assure yourself today? The clear line of thinking you have had up to now may get a bit fuzzy if you do not know what you want and make things harder. The bottom line is you want to enjoy yourself and still get things done so you are fulfilled. Be a go-getter and let it all happen!
● Having a tendency to be possessive vs. allowing others to freedom to just be themselves
● Dwelling on past negative experiences vs. releasing what does not belong to you
● Compromising on your own standards under pressure vs. keeping a bigger picture
● Throwing temper tantrums when you do not get your way vs. forgiving and forgetting
Saturday, December 30, 2017: Principle
Use your main guiding principle so you can comply with what you think is right. Remind yourself of the values you care about the most and how they direct you to choose between the options you have available in front of you. You know you are the most satisfied when you stick to your guns doing the right thing. It may be difficult, but it is definitely worth it.
● Wearing yourself too thin and becoming a workaholic vs. take breaks when needed
● Feeling greater or lesser than vs. not comparing yourself with others
● Ignoring people if they bother you vs. giving everyone the benefit of the doubt first
● Feeling depressed when you pick up negative energy vs. realizing what is yours and not
Sunday, December 31, 2017: Concur
There are just a few more hours to go before the New Year. Now is the time to resolve any unsettled feelings and enter into a fresh new energy starting tomorrow. It is important to concur with your own true feelings so you can overcome the challenges that overwhelm you the most. Do your thing and it will prove to be just enough to get it done. Nothing more will be needed to carry you through to the new energy waiting to kick in.
● Being a fence-sitter not making decisions vs. always deciding what is right for you first
● Feeling hurt and blaming others for your troubles vs. taking responsibility for your feelings
● Bullying others by pushing your decisions on them vs. listening to others
● Gossiping about people when you feel wronged vs. realizing there is another point-of-view
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
With a loving and superb effort, you can elevate to a deeper understanding to assure you are using your guiding principle to concur with your own personal standards.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Concur with your own inner principle in order to assure yourself so you have a solid understanding of how to elevate toward a more superb and loving environment.