Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
When you take an EXCEPTIONAL approach to life, you will always be on the cutting edge. Do not do anything twice if you can help it. Take the time to plan for the future what you want to do and stick with it. This does not mean you cannot be flexible with your plans. Just keep moving forward and do not get sidetracked by letting others discourage or misalign you in any way.
Monday, December 18, 2017: Leverage
This would be a good time to leverage what you are thinking with what you are doing. When you get an idea, make sure you jot it down and then organize it with the what, when, where and why. Then, decide – who is really benefiting from this plan? Is it only me or is it everyone around me?
● Having jealous feelings if you can’t have it, you will destroy it vs. letting it go and letting it be
● Being overly concerned with your appearance vs. dressing for yourself with nothing to prove
● Becoming too selfish (me-first, me-second, me-third) vs. allowing others opportunity as well
● Having a tendency to be a drama queen/king vs. just being yourself with no dramatics
Tuesday, December 19, 2017: Distinct
Take a very distinct approach when you are dealing with people today. Look into their eyes and sense what they are thinking and feeling. With this new found empathy, you will be able to communicate much better and align yourself with what works and what does not.
● Being a fence-sitter and having a hard time making decisions vs. not hesitating or worrying
● Covering up and pretending everything is alright with a smiley face vs. being straight-forward
● Being a control freak vs. realizing everyone has tremendous wisdom they can tap into
● Gossiping about people when you feel wronged by them vs. listening to all sides
Wednesday, December 20, 2017: Recuperate
It is time to recuperate from concepts and habits that do not belong to you. When you outgrow them, it is important to shred them from your consciousness and move to a different level of understanding and concern. When someone puts pressure on you, the suggestion is to let it slide by and put everything into perspective.
● Rambling on and on with a captive audience vs. making your point with a lot of give and take
● Cutting people off if you don’t like them vs. giving everyone a second chance
● Setting your boundaries too strongly vs. being flexible and open to new input from others
● Taking things personally and avoiding criticism at all costs vs. putting it all into perspective
Thursday, December 21, 2017: Dynamic
When you live a dynamic life, it means you are flexible and willing to do anything. Nothing is set in stone. Once you realize that people are the most important thing in life, you will concentrate more on what makes you happy and how you can create an environment to help others do the same.
● Tending to procrastinate vs. putting everything in priority order (essential, important, trivia)
● Judging others based on their appearance vs. looking at what they are really saying first
● Becoming overprotective of people and projects vs. allowing others to express themselves
● Ignoring the facts (what, when, where and why) vs. keeping the four W’s as the main focus
Friday, December 22, 2017: Lesson
There is an important lesson in the works today that will lead to a much greater discernment of where you are going in life. By taking the time to ask yourself what your most crucial goals are at this time, you will be able to see the steps very clearly. Then, you can act on them accordingly.
● Having a tendency to make lots of piles vs. organizing everything into compact units
● Wasting others time by over explaining the whole story vs. communicate the highlights only
● Ignoring people if they bother you vs. giving them the benefit of the doubt
● Feeling depressed when you pick up negative feelings from others vs. staying detached
Saturday, December 23, 2017: Increase
The increase in energy you may feel today is a result of being able to regroup everything you have been experiencing recently. Do not discount anything. Make sure you do not leave out any important details as this will only slow you down. By looking at the overall picture and deciding how you are going to move forward, you will make great strides and everyone will benefit.
● Being a know-it-all and giving advice vs. giving suggestions and allowing others their free will
● Expecting, assuming and demanding of others vs. having a solid 50-50 relationship
● Getting overwhelmed when others put pressure on you vs. setting fair boundaries
● Throwing temper tantrums when you don’t get your way vs. realizing there are numerous ways
Sunday, December 24, 2017: Above
Going above and beyond the call of duty may be the only way to accomplish what you want to do today. Do not relax too much as this may cause you to get distracted and keep you from seeing exactly what needs to be done and when. Even though this is the eve of a great holiday, you can still stay in your own energy and not let it get too scattered.
● Wearing yourself too thin and becoming a workaholic vs. working at your own pace
● Saying no three times before you agree on what is good vs. being discerning the first time
● Getting impatient with less organized minds vs. allowing others their say by being patient
● Indulging in food, etc. as a way of avoiding your emotions vs. staying true to yourself first
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
Leverage what you need so you can have a distinct way to recuperate and have a dynamic lesson so you can increase what you have put together from listening to the above understanding.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Above and beyond is the key to increase your lesson about how to be dynamic and recuperate from anything not being distinct so you can leverage all your options.