Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
ENERGY is the universal component of what everything is made of. What you do with yours is what draws others strongly to you so you can share your inner personal philosophy and wisdom with them in an organized way to make a difference in their life.
Monday, December 11, 2017: Practical
On a practical level, this week may throw you a curve ball right from the start so you can handle it and not have to deal with it again. The sooner you can put it behind you the better. Use the facts of what, when, where and why for your defense so you do not get emotionally involved in whatever it is the morning brings you. Think soberly and let your consciousness come up with the way to handle it so you feel good. It is your turn for action. Make it a good one!
● Interrupting or fragmenting others with unrelated comments vs. respecting others time
● Being too picky in your choices vs. being flexible and making an intelligent decision
● Being too heavily guarded vs. allowing others to get to know you and opening up
● Jumping into projects without thinking vs. having a solid plan and sticking to it
Tuesday, December 12, 2017: Prepare
All of a sudden, on your step-by-step journey, you will have a taller step to climb up on. Do not despair. You have earned it because you have shown you are capable of how to handle it. Everything you have done so far will prepare you for this day and now is your time to show what you have got. Be bold and make a move. When you do, the divine intervention will follow to help you out any way it can.
● Trusting in the potential of others too much vs. not being too gullible and more discerning
● Cutting people off if you do not like them vs. giving everyone the benefit of the doubt first
● Becoming overprotective of people and projects vs. letting others have their space as well
● Throwing temper tantrums when you do not get your way vs. staying in your true feelings
Wednesday, December 13, 2017: A Situation Will Come Up That Will Make You Very, Very Happy
Expect only the best today and it will manifest when a situation will come up that will make you very, very happy. Relish in the moment and be grateful to the energy for bringing such good luck your way – so you can experience just how great it is. It will all continue to be going well as long as you are working in your own favor.
● Making lots of piles where only you know where everything is vs. working in compact units
● Getting locked into a picture of the way things should be vs. looking at all the options
● Pushing yourself and not eating vs. taking the necessary breaks when needed
● Feeling insecure and dependent on others vs. standing on your own two feet
Thursday, December 14, 2017: Creative
Creative energy will be hitting you all day long giving you such fresh strong vibe, you will be having the time of your life. Keep it that way by letting it all unfold and expand under your presence. Then, you can harvest all your results with joy and a much deserved great turn out. Anything good will be possible today – so soar high above the clouds!
● Tending to procrastinate vs. making everything more interesting and exciting
● Expecting, assuming and demanding of yourself and others vs. having 50-50 relationships
● Cutting off creativity by being too practical vs. allow your inspiration to flow
● Wanting and demanding to be the center of attention vs. being more benevolent
Friday, December 15, 2017: Determined
Remain determined to see your projects through and rest assured this will get rewarded soon. Project positively and do not spare your efforts. When you have gone all the way, you will be recognizing the whole of the universe is giving you all the backing necessary to accomplish your mission.
● Complaining a lot with too many moral issues vs. having a fair-minded attitude
● Being very competitive and needing to win at all costs vs. always doing your best
● Becoming too selfish (me-first/me-second/me-third) vs. allowing others to grow
● Making old rules apply in the present vs. realizing everything could be different
Saturday, December 16, 2017: Wonderful
You can always bring a compelling case for having a wonderful experience which gives the energy just the nudge it needs to offer you all the desired outcomes you want so your time becomes unforgettable and productive.
● Getting bored easily and not finishing projects vs. setting your sights on the end goal
● Having a lot of pride and hiding with a fake persona vs. just being yourself
● Being a control freak vs. allowing others the same opportunities you have had
● Being a care-taker (making others feel guilty) vs. being a care-giver (benevolent)
Sunday, December 10, 2017: Interesting
Everything you have gone through has made for a great ending to a most interesting week. By appreciating it even more than usual will help you be more excited to continue into the next one. Hopefully the tone you have set will last you all the way into the holidays. This will keep your mood flying high and prepared for the coming year.
● Being a space cadet and ending up in la-la land vs. staying grounded and directed to a purpose
● Making everything into a big deal vs. staying flexible and understanding of the big picture
● Ordering others around by telling them what to do vs. listening to everyone’s opinion
● Feeling left out or ignored when people don’t listen vs. making your point and being involved
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
A practical way to prepare for the time a situation will come up that will make you very, very happy is to be creative and have a determined spirit in order to bring wonderful and interesting results.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
An interesting and wonderful experience with your determined and creative spirit will bring you a situation will come up that will make you very, very happy as you prepare to be practical at all the right times.