Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
A big REVELATION will rule your week and guide you to the best path to follow for yourself inside and out.
Monday, August 7, 2017: Purist
Become a big purist in your mind and heart both physically and energetically.
● Sipping drinks and eating snacks obsessively vs. having a balanced meal and snack time
● Feeling very hurt and, in turn, blaming others for your troubles vs. taking responsibility
● Becoming a one-person operation vs. giving opportunity to others to express their creativity
● Cluttering your space with a lot of trinkets vs. feeling secure with a quality environment
Tuesday, August 8, 2017: Dynamo
You can become a dynamo when you realize your experiences begin in your dreams and stay with you throughout your entire day even if all you are trying to do is rest. Making good decisions by using all of your sensitivity will help you stay on track and turn your highest expectations in a big time reality for you.
● Interrupting and fragmenting others with unrelated comments vs. staying on point
● Needing to look different in order to stand out vs. blending in with ease
● Avoiding crowds to hear yourself think vs. regrouping yourself before moving in
● Getting impatient when your emotions take over vs. staying in your true feelings
Wednesday, August 9, 2017: Clarify
Suddenly, you will feel a great ability to clarify anything outstanding you have been pondering on for a while. It is called the value of a bright idea that will come upon you unexpectedly. You cannot argue with a great smooth decision once you get a revelation. Cherish it and more over deliver on your inspiration so you can make it serve you the most.
● Doubting yourself and your hunches vs. following through on inspiration and making it work
● Hiding or being shy to avoid confrontation at all costs vs. being open and flexible with others
● Being overprotective of projects and people vs. allowing others the opportunity to express
● Making old rules apply in the present situation vs. taking into account the current facts
Thursday, August 10, 2017: Reason
Today, there is no reason for a treason. You do not have to betray your own confidence, but instead follow your instincts and make hay while the sun shines really bright for you. Rejoice, so by the end of the day you should have the revelation your whole week is all about.
● Becoming lazy, a couch potato with too much TV vs. balancing work and personal time
● Cramming fifteen things in a ten-thing space vs. organizing your time better
● Overpowering others you feel are weaker than you vs. respecting others for where they are
● Getting overwhelmed and giving up easily vs. staying focused on what you want
Friday, August 11, 2017: Contribute
Being able to contribute from your own wisdom enriches you more than anything else. It is like planting seeds from your personal energy all across the board and spreading your area of influence throughout your environment. Besides, there will be so much gratitude coming back from all those who can benefit from your benevolent sharing, it will be countless how much positive effect this will have on the world.
● Making lots of piles where only you know where everything is vs. sorting your business files
● Being so competitive you have to win at all costs vs. doing your best in all situations
● Over thinking where you cannot express your true feelings vs. keeping your mind clear
● Living in the past holding on to negative experiences vs. living in the present and positive
Saturday, August 12, 2017: Formidable
In a formidable fashion, your alliance with those you are equal in energy to will be able to conquer just about anything that gets in your way. You can set up great success with active participation with all those around you today.
● Being gullible because you know anything is possible vs. looking at all the facts
● Cutting people off if you do not like them vs. giving everyone the benefit of the doubt
● Being secretive and overboard with your privacy vs. realizing others want to share with you
● Gossiping about people you feel wronged you vs. staying open with your communications
Sunday, August 13, 2017: Resign
Resign totally from your unfavorable concepts throwing off your timing and start with a clean slate to move forward in a better way that helps you stay strong and positive.
● Wearing yourself too thin and being a workaholic vs. working in compact units with breaks
● Showing off in order to impress people vs. having a balanced outlook on life
● Sacrificing quality by rushing into projects vs. planning ahead and moving forward in time
● Throwing temper tantrums when you do not get your way vs. seeing there are always solutions
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
Be a purist like a dynamo to clarify your reason to contribute in a formidable way as you resign from all undue negativity in your life.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Resign from your old inefficient ways to form a new formidable partnership to contribute your best reason to live and clarify how to be a dynamo with the energy you possess as a true purist.