Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
Your energy will peak and SURGE ahead to new heights for yourself over a week full of excitement and new revelations about possibilities and your overall perspective.
Monday, August 3, 2015: Wonder
No wonder you will wonder about a new wonder that will make you wonder about all day long. Tell us what happened and how it all turned out. We would like to share all about your experiences.
● Becoming very cynical and making fun of others vs. respecting everyone
● Comparing with others feeling greater or lesser than vs. feeling adequate
● Bullying others by pushing your decisions on them vs. letting others be free
● Making old rules and experiences apply to the present vs. being in the now
Tuesday, August 4, 2015: Exclaim
Ah-hah! A magnificent moment can dominate what you are doing today along with great excitement when you exclaim to others your own agenda on how to succeed in achieving it with fervor and conviction. Way to go!
● Forgetting what you consider unimportant trivia vs. consideration for all
● Feeling dumb if you cannot picture what others are saying vs. asking again
● Ignoring people if they bother you vs. being straightforward with them
● Wanting devotion or others to kiss your ring to do anything vs. all are equal
Wednesday, August 5, 2015: Precedent
Create a precedent with your newly acquired motivation to move ahead with your latest plans and make headway on every level. Be confident and act like you really mean it.
● Doubting yourself and your hunches vs. going by your very own intuition
● Needing to look different in order to stand out in the crowd vs. self-confidence
● Difficulty sharing about your personal life vs. feeling secure inside
● Giving people gifts so they like you or are devoted to you vs. natural charm
Thursday, August 6, 2015: Act
A necessary subtle act can bring just the right amount of spice into your day. Engage yourself with the flavor of it from the outset and conjure up a unique and decadent dish of your individualized preference for the whole world to see. Act on all your hunches as you cannot go wrong with your own recipe of changes you want to see in your life.
● Making lots of piles and only you know where anything is vs. organized
● Prideful hiding emotions with a fake persona vs. being real
● Cutting off creativity for being too practical or conservative vs. loosening up
● Living in the past by holding on to negative memories vs. being current
Friday, August 7, 2015: Done!
Well done! right from the start. Be quick on your toes and with inspired actions you will want to move swiftly in and out of the important topics of your day much like a bulldozer digs a hole through any layer it discovers toward its objective. Find your treasure in the making.
● Becoming a lazy couch potato watching a lot of TV vs. involved in activities
● Expecting, assuming and demanding of yourself and others vs. accepting
● Insensitive not caring about others feelings vs. showing consideration
● Ignoring the what, when, where and why for the who vs. all are important
Saturday, August 8, 2015: Exhilaration
Loud, louder and the loudest you have ever heard bells and whistles will chime into your ear today so you can hear the keys you need to reach your own destination. Can you say exhilaration without gasping for air as you go?
● Being a space cadet who can end up in la-la-land vs. being focused
● Dwelling on past negativity and not releasing it vs. detached from the past
● Short-tempered confronting others in the process vs. bracing with patience
● Indulging in food, etc. as a way of avoiding emotions vs. balanced partaking
Sunday, August 9, 2015: Dynamic
In a dynamic play and sing-along, this day will remind you of all of the factors you need to tend to in your environment as it is progressing. Hoppity-hop tirelessly from one project to the next until dusk and then settle down for a nice evening of wrap-up and recon of just how much really happened today. Deservedly, indulge in your favorite meal. This transition will take a lot of effort and energy to persevere through. So, treat yourself right and give one-hundred-percent to everything you do!
● Having jealous feelings to destroy it if you cannot have it vs. no resentment
● Cutting off people you do not like out-of-sight out-of-mind vs. second chances
● Building fortresses and empires in order to feel important vs. being stable
● Overwhelmed dropping the ball easily or giving up vs. seeing it through
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
Wonder and exclaim the precedent to act and get it done! with exhilaration and a dynamic rhythm.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Do your dynamic actions bring exhilaration when you are done! as you act with a precedent to exclaim the wonder you are experiencing?