Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
Boldly EXPLORE the best challenges you have in front of you. This will make you bigger and better, generating even more thrills and fun than you could possibly imagine. In the aftermath, you will be counting your victories and will have grown a little bit taller as well!
Monday, August 10, 2015: A Situation Will Come Up That Will Make You Very, Very Happy
You may not even go to bed, since you will be full of exciting expectations. You can probably tell there is something brewing up in the air you simply cannot wait to experience. Surprise, surprise! A situation will come up that will make you very, very happy. Hold this fuzzy feeling inside and harbor it for a long time to come.
● Fence-sitter having difficulty making decisions vs. choosing great options
● Overly concerned with your appearance vs. being neat and charming
● Pushing yourself going too long without eating vs. taking breaks with food
● Taking things personally and avoiding criticism at all costs vs. being detached
Tuesday, August 11, 2015: Realistic
You will find out quickly being un-realistic does not work today. Flying high without grounding yourself and having a solid connection with reality means you could fall down hard when you awaken yourself from daydreaming. Be really specific with your goals and explore the factors it will take to reach them so you can work toward them with a level head and a warm heart.
● Being possessive vs. allowing others to make their own decisions
● Hiding or being shy to avoid confrontation at all costs vs. standing solid
● Having difficulty opening up about your personal life vs. secure inside
● Living in the past by holding on to negative memories vs. updating yourself
Wednesday, August 12, 2015: Away
Today will test you to see if you can do away with something you are used to having on a daily basis not particularly working for you anymore. Because being flexible and resourceful counts a lot, these two qualities will help you use your creativity more as you take on greater challenges confidently and with a determination to come out on top.
● Being a know-it-all giving advice rather than suggestions vs. sharing wisdom
● Cramming fifteen things in a ten-thing space vs. a balanced approach
● Overwhelmed by negative thoughts in your mind vs. calm, cool & collected
● Indulging in food as a way of avoiding your emotions vs. facing yourself
Thursday, August 13, 2015: Wild
While your wild side may be stimulated today, your tamed one is still available to come out whenever you need it. When you resort to your basic instincts, you have an upper hand in order to win your day. With a little more roar from within, you will be better heard by those you are addressing. This is an exotic way of saying – move forward in style!
● Making lots of piles and only you know where anything is vs. organize better
● Prideful hiding your emotions with a fake persona vs. sincerely powerful
● Building fortresses or empires in order to feel important vs. inner strength
● A hypochondriac overly concerned with personal health vs. being rational
Friday, August 14, 2015: Incredible
Be on the credible side of an incredible trust you will receive from those you are in touch with today. Win them over with sincerity and streamlined ideas. They will buy into what you are sharing without any doubts as long as your motives are clear.
● Becoming a lazy couch potato watching a lot of TV vs. actively fulfilled
● Dwelling on past negativity and cannot release it vs. letting go in the present
● Bullying others by pushing your decisions on them vs. being an example
● Cluttering your space with a lot of small trinkets vs. streamlined lifestyle
Saturday, August 15, 2015: Together
Today, your feeling side and intellectual nature will have to work together as one. Watch out for getting split with coming up with different ideas on any one thing or not being settled on what you really want. Fence-sitting and wondering what if this and what if that will be extremely unproductive. Unless you move swiftly to discover your own facts based on your feeling nature and discern the best decision you need to render at this time, you will not be able to move on in a balanced and organized way.
● A mama/papa goose telling others how to live their lives vs. being detached
● Judging others based on appearance vs. considering inner values
● Overpowering those you feel are weaker than you vs. respectful strength
● Living in the past by holding on to negative memories vs. fresh and current
Sunday, August 16, 2015: Relax
If you cannot relax today, you may find yourself in trouble. If you become agitated, your energy can go overboard and you may temporarily lose your direction. Remind yourself everything is always going to be alright and that panicking does not accomplish absolutely anything effective. Keep your cool and manage to be calm, cool and collected. Then, you can sigh with relief!
● Becoming a home-body avoiding going out vs. proactively involved
● Comparing with others and feeling greater or lesser than vs. equally unique
● Short-tempered and confronting others in the process vs. being level-headed
● Making others more important than yourself as a do-gooder vs. self-loyalty
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
You can create a moment for yourself as a situation will come up that will make you very, very happy in a realistic way and this will take you far away from your wild side so you can spend an incredible time together with the people you care about and be able to totally relax.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Relax together with people you care about in an incredible and wild way so you can take yourself away from anything un-realistic and know a situation will come up that will make you very, very happy.