Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
An unbelievable sense of being able to UNITE what you have inside is going to be happening for you this week in more ways than one. As a result, you will be more put together than you were already. Secondly, you will learn a thing or two about how much this in itself will affect everyone else around you – all the way to infinity. Wow!
Monday, April 3, 2017: Elevate
Just like when you elevate yourself to a higher floor of a building where the view dramatically changes, today you may have a totally different experience whether you react to any lower vibes and lose your cool or you maintain a nicer positive mode despite whatever the circumstances are. Keep it at the higher level today so it is easier to manage yourself.
● Having a tendency to be gullible because you know anything is possible vs. being discerning
● Wasting other’s time by being long-winded vs. sticking to the facts of what, when, where, why
● Setting your boundaries too strongly vs. flexibility and giving people the benefit of the doubt
● Feeling insecure and becoming dependent on others, i.e. loved ones vs. personal loyalty
Tuesday, April 4, 2017: Credit
You deserve a lot of credit for making it through yesterday in one piece, not so much physically but emotionally. Now is the time for the real work to begin. Some more enormous tasks may be in front of you, so roll up your sleeves to go to work and do not worry about how much or how far it will take you. Just give it all you can and it will prove to be exactly what you need to do.
● Having jealous feelings that if you cannot have it, you will destroy it vs. letting go of emotions
● Being too picky in your choices vs. being open and flexible to pick what is right for you first
● Avoiding crowds so you can hear yourself think vs. making sure you make time for yourself
● Complaining and making others feel guilty vs. not wanting to be the center of attention
Wednesday, April 5, 2017: Divine
Some divine intervention will be more than welcome to help you out today. Coming out of nowhere as it usually does, it will be right there when you need it the most.
● Being a space cadet in la-la land vs. staying grounded and making sure you eat on time
● Being a neat freak and imposing this on others vs. lightening up and listening to others
● Getting overwhelmed easily when others put pressure on you vs. not accepting undue pressure
● Cluttering your space with a lot of trinkets vs. not needing outside amulets for inner security
Thursday, April 6, 2017: Purpose
The purpose of today will be intensely unique and totally hidden until the day is already under way. Do not let it surprise you at all. You’ve got this covered. Just unite yourself as one tough mighty being and plough all the way through to the finish line.
● Indulging in too much sleep in order to escape vs. staying focused and involved in life
● Judging others based on their appearance vs. using your true sensitivity and discernment
● Thinking there is only one way to do something – your way vs. willingness to listen to others
● Giving people gifts so they will be devoted to you vs. doing things because you want to
Friday, April 7, 2017: Wonder
Sometimes you might wonder if you have to make up for lost time. Today, you might just get curious enough to explore some unchartered territory. This will take you to unknown place and you will not believe your eyes. Take a mental picture and share it with all of us so we can partake in it with you.
● Making things up about yourself and others and then believing it vs. being realistic and factual
● Having a tendency to be mean and call people names vs. understanding all sides of an issue
● Setting your boundaries too strongly vs. letting others into your space with respect
● Indulging in food, etc. as a way of escaping vs. staying focused and loyal to yourself first
Saturday, April 8, 2017: Sensational
You may not feel as if there is a fit ending to this quirky week so far, but lots of sensational energy will be all around today – and nothing short of it! Excitement and a whole lot of new high expectations for great new developments will keep your ears buzzing, your heart racing and your jitters more jittery than ever and it will all be for good reason.
● Losing your initiative when you get too comfortable vs. setting your priorities and going for it!
● Saying no three times before agreeing with someone vs. discerning quickly your best interest
● Over thinking and not expressing your true feelings vs. letting go and listening to yourself
● Making others more important than yourself and being a do-gooder vs. respecting others
Sunday, April 9, 2017: Live
Do not ignore the call to live a little. First, you deserve it. Second, it is long overdue. Lastly, it will kind of be just the threshold to carry you through to next week’s energy of facilitate. Make the best of it while you can and finish on a fabulous high note ready to jump into the next challenge.
● Wearing yourself too thin becoming a workaholic vs. taking necessary breaks when needed
● Taking a tragic view of life where all is a big deal vs. knowing there is a reason for everything
● Compromising your own standards when under pressure vs. not getting in a hurry
● Getting overwhelmed and giving up easily vs. not letting outside influences affect you
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
Elevate yourself by giving a lot of credit to the divine intervention of your higher purpose to wonder and create a sensational way to live.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Live fully with a sensational touch as you wonder about every purpose you have to give divine inspiration the credit it deserves to elevate yourself to your highest potential.