Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
Monday, April 24, 2017: Regroup
Regroup yourself before you embark on the wild adventures of the day. Having great clarity will help you a lot to maintain momentum and not lose control of what is going on.
● Having a tendency to lose things and miss exits vs. staying attentive and focused in the present
● Feeling dumb because you can’t picture what others are saying vs. asking questions as needed
● Being overprotective of projects and people vs. giving everyone an opportunity to express
● Gossiping about people when you feel wronged by them vs. accepting other’s opinions
Tuesday, April 25, 2017: Examine
Feel fantastic for your prospects and examine all the possibilities based on the right choices that will get you closer to your own goals.
● Getting bored easily and not finishing projects you start vs. setting interesting priorities
● Covering up and pretending everything is alright with a smiley face vs. being true to yourself
● Cutting off creativity by being too practical vs. letting go and lightening up with new ideas
● Ignoring the facts of what, when, where and why vs. getting all of the basic facts immediately
Wednesday, April 26, 2017: Restart
Since there is nothing that is ever lost forever, you just need to revamp and restart what may have been left behind or lost by the way side. Continue with confidence as there is so much more to look forward to. The best is yet to come for you this week.
● Getting too lazy and watching too much TV vs. focusing on interesting priorities
● Having a tendency to get angry and call people names vs. being non-judgmental consistently
● Ordering others around by telling them what to do vs. coming up with a consensus
● Giving people gifts so they like you vs. doing things simply because you want to do them
Thursday, April 27, 2017: Sincere
Sincere efforts never get lost and always produce worthwhile results, even if they are not so obvious right away. Today your destiny will reward you with only the best of the best if what you do comes from the heart and is done with pure motives.
● Having a tendency to be possessive vs. letting others be free and opinionated
● Feeling hurt and then blaming others for your troubles vs. taking responsibility for yourself
● Ignoring people if they bother you vs. giving people the benefit of the doubt
● Indulging in food, etc. as a way of avoiding your emotions vs. looking at the true facts
Friday, April 28, 2017: Wishful
Come out strong by grounding all your wishful thinking to a reality now. Showing you can turn things around and manifest them to finally happen for you – this is your day for that. Breaking the ice and making the first decisive step is all that matters, because once there is a crack it will continue to grow from there.
● Having a tendency to be on a glory trip and being a guru vs. respecting everyone’s opinions
● Having too much pride and not wanting to look bad vs. just being yourself
● Compromising your own standards when you get under pressure vs. Keeping your perspective
● Feeling sorry for yourself when you do not get attention vs. realizing others have feelings, too
Saturday, April 29, 2017: Facts
It takes guts to stare the bare facts in the face sometimes and not avoid their consequences. Take it for what it is worth and know you can change it for the better with hard work and much desire. You may have needed the take away though, so it could be it turned out this way for a good reason.
● Becoming a know-it-all and giving advice vs. giving suggestions so you respect free will
● Tending to be a perfectionist vs. not taking too much time on projects and goals
● Over thinking to the point where you cannot express your true feelings vs. staying relaxed
● Investing too much in relationships and losing your identity vs. enjoying life to the fullest
Sunday, April 30, 2017: Listen
Even if the noise around you is too loud, you still have to listen to your inner voice inside and let it guide you today. You may need a short break to be in your own thoughts so take time for yourself to be tuned in to your own energy despite the commotions in your environment. When you stay strong, you can contribute the most to everything else going on.
● Complaining a lot about moral issues vs. realizing everything is a means to an end
● Expecting, assuming and demanding of yourself and others vs. doing your 50% only
● Pushing yourself and going too long without eating vs. taking necessary breaks, etc.
● Becoming a hypochondriac and worrying about health vs. releasing all of your stress points
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
Regroup and examine your agenda to restart in a sincere way to accomplish more than just being wishful so you have the facts in order to listen to your own truth inside.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Listen to the facts and not wishful distractions so your sincere consciousness can restart and examine how you regroup yourself as you keep moving on to where you want to be.