Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
You will make MAXIMUM progress in much better timing as you pay more attention to keep it all together and make things practical and real. This will reward you many times over.
Monday, April 17, 2017: Forte
What is your forte? What are you naturally inclined to do really well and have a knack for? Today, it especially matters to live it fully and apply it to everything you do.
● Becoming very cynical and making fun of others vs. being non-judgmental in all cases
● Feeling very hurt and, in turn, blaming others for your troubles vs. taking responsibility
● Sacrificing quality when rushing to get the project out there vs. planning timing effectively
● Making old rules or experiences apply in the present vs. putting everything into perspective
Tuesday, April 18, 2017: Resemble
You resemble your parents or whoever raised you with some behavior from time to time. Whatever your experience was from the way things were back then is most likely still so strong it pervades your life and rules your responses to most situations to this day. Think about any tendencies not working for you and do whatever you can to depart from them today once and for all. You can mentally give them back to whoever you inherited these habits from as long as you are detached from them and then decide to not think about it anymore.
● Getting on a glory trip and wanting to be a guru vs. respecting everyone’s wisdom and opinion
● Showing off to try to impress people vs. just being yourself and feeling secure inside and out
● Being overprotective of people and projects vs. realizing everyone can take care of themselves
● Having tendency to be a drama queen/king vs. staying calm, productive and focused
Wednesday, April 19, 2017: Notch
Sometimes keeping things running the way they already are takes quite an effort, but today calls for you to step it up a notch. This would mean to improve, upgrade, change around and make what you are doing better one way or another. Try in your own way to see what the day brings you.
● Losing your initiative when you get too comfortable vs. staying out of your comfort zone
● Cramming fifteen things in a ten-thing space vs. gauging your timing better and not overdo
● Setting your boundaries too strongly vs. allowing others to have access to you
● Getting bogged down in unimportant details vs. staying tuned in to the bigger picture
Thursday, April 20, 2017: Letting Go!
Letting go! may seem difficult, but might prove to be the simplest and most rationale way to keep things afloat today without any undue interruptions or complications. The sooner you realize what is happening and do it, the better off you and everything else will be right away.
● Exaggerating and then starting to believe it yourself vs. staying grounded and realistic
● Being very competitive and needing to win at all costs vs. enjoying doing the best you can do
● Being insensitive about other’s feelings vs. listening to yourself and others consistently
● Gossiping about people when you feel wronged by them vs. communicating with everyone
Friday, April 21, 2017: Rest
Rest, recoup, repair and reflect. Take away something more from your experiences today. It will be worth its weight in gold, especially today. Learning about yourself is everything.
● Complaining a lot and getting involved in moral issues vs. seeing both sides of the story
● Needing to look different in order to stand out vs. knowing you and everyone are unique
● Pushing yourself and going too long without eating vs. taking the necessary breaks in between
● Wanting and demanding to be the center of attention vs. realizing everyone is important
Saturday, April 22, 2017: Situation
There may be a situation that seems as if it will not end, but the idea is to put your input towards it so you can influence the developments on the spot to make all the difference. Lead on and the day will end positively!
● Rambling on and on with a captive audience vs. respecting people’s time and sensibilities
● Tending to overdo to prove yourself vs. realizing you do not have to put pressure on yourself
● Fighting back out-of-control when you are backed against a wall vs. feeling secure and safe
● Wanting devotion and for others to beg you vs. being willing to give of your time and energy
Sunday, April 23, 2017: Examine
Some of the thoughts you may have today will be daunting and cause you to examine your determination to pursue your mission in life like never before. Use it to prove to yourself how much what you have come here to do matters in the big picture of things and the fact it is worth it every single time – over anything else.
● Tending to forget what you consider unimportant details vs. being thorough and organized
● Having too much pride and not wanting to look bad vs. not being too self-conscious
● Overpowering others who are weaker than yourself vs. being of service to everyone
● Becoming impatient and allowing your emotions to take over vs. staying relaxed and feeling
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
Reveal what your forte is as you decide to resemble what strength truly is and bring your energy a notch above where you are now by letting go! and taking a short rest so you can examine what the situation is to prepare for the future.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
A new situation will give you a chance to examine the rest of your plans by letting go! so you can bring yourself up a notch and resemble more what your inner forte truly is.