Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
FACILITATE yourself and others as much as possible to do things right and make them work for all of you by not standing in your own way. This way, you become an example to follow and can share openly from the heart about your true experiences.
Monday, April 10, 2017: Action
When you are in action from the start, you can get there before the day is anywhere close to being over.
● Tending to procrastinate vs. making sure you have your priorities straight and stay engaged
● Showing off or trying to impress people vs. doing what is right for you no matter what
● Being too heavily guarded and not letting anyone in vs. being available for people to share
● Wanting to make old rules apply in the present situation vs. putting everything into perspective
Tuesday, April 11, 2017: Purpose
Your purpose drives your entire personal story’s unfoldment – one day at a time. You enrich and refine it every day, but it is still there to define your actions and interim goals all the time. Own it even more and devote a special time for it today to elevate your whole mission to its boldest and highest level yet.
● Becoming a mama/papa goose telling everyone what to do vs. respecting everyone’s opinion
● Cutting people off if you don’t like them vs. seeing where everyone fits in your life
● Becoming a workaholic or drugaholic to avoid your emotions vs. staying in your true feelings
● Having a tendency to be a drama queen/king vs. realizing other people do matter
Wednesday, April 12, 2017: Fun
It is said not having fun means you are doing something wrong. You cannot survive the day without a good old giggle at the funny discrepancies and disjointed moments that could be taking place today. Be bigger than all of it and remind yourself it is all going to be alright in the end.
● Having a tendency to be possessive vs. letting go and allowing others opportunity to be free
● When angry, becoming mean and calling people names vs. sticking with the facts of the matter
● Cutting off creativity by being too practical vs. allowing yourself to think outside the box
● Becoming impatient when your emotions take over vs. taking a big deep breath and relaxing
Thursday, April 13, 2017: Revise
The difference a day makes will be even more than evident today. If you catch yourself doing anything not as good as you actually could be doing it, quickly revise your strategy and do better so that your total achievement is as great as it needs to be for you to be totally proud of yourself.
● Becoming gullible because you know anything is possible vs. staying grounded and discerning
● Having too much pride and not wanting to look bad vs. not being so self-conscious
● Becoming overprotective of projects and people vs. sticking with an organized system
● Living in the past and holding on to negative experiences vs. living in the present and releasing
Friday, April 14, 2017: Limits
Contrary to common beliefs, your time will know no limits today. It will last forever as long as needed for you to finish what your highest priority is – just right for the time slot allocated for it. If only this could be the case every single day.
● Becoming lazy, a couch potato and watching TV a lot vs. staying involved and focused
● Expecting, assuming and demanding of yourself and others vs. only doing your 50%
● Getting overwhelmed easily when others put pressure on you vs. not accepting pressure
● Cluttering your space with a lot of trinkets vs. having quality rather than quantity of items
Saturday, April 15, 2017: Tangent
Going on a tangent is not recommended today. Sticking to the bottom line and the key facts will be very much so. Clarifying what, when, where and why will help your discernment be spot on so you can get exactly where you need to be in all of your decision making processes.
● Being a space cadet and ending up in la-la land vs. staying grounded and eating regularly
● Being too picky in your choices vs. being more flexible and open to new ideas
● Thinking there is only one way to do something – your way vs. listening to other’s opinions
● Getting overwhelmed and dropping the ball or giving up vs. doing one thing at a time
Sunday, April 16, 2017: Loving
Doing something in a loving way will produce the biggest success in its outcome for you. Today is the right day to be soft, gentle and kind to yourself and others bar none.
● Wearing yourself too thin and becoming a workaholic vs. taking breaks as needed
● Afraid of making decisions for fear of being wrong vs. going forward and then reevaluating
● Tending to overpower others who you feel are weaker than yourself vs. respecting everyone
● Feeling depressed picking up negative energy from people around you vs. staying detached
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
Action with a purpose brings fun and fulfillment to revise your plan without limits so you do not go on a tangent and continue to be loving from the heart.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
If you are loving, you will not likely go on a tangent without limits so you do not have to revise your plan in order to have fun with your purpose and move more quickly into action.